RealPerriKiely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having met him many times on tour I always thought he was batting for the other side!

Reactions: 1
I wonder how they ended things days after his birthday though?

Having met him many times on tour I always thought he was batting for the other side!
Interesting. Personally don’t think he’s gay but can’t rule it out!

Yeah, like do any of Diversity’s partners have independent jobs outside of the home/family business??

Reactions: 2
Well… she’s in London 👀 if they don’t post together that’s it
They’ve split! No tags in dog pictures, not liking Perri’s posts, no visits to his place. Just release a statement - they weren’t married or had any kids, no reputation to protect. Many of Diversity dated different people before they married and settled.

Something clearly happened between his birthday and Christmas time to finally give her the push to end it.

Reactions: 5
I personally don't think they need to release a statement, it's not like they are a high profile couple, or married or have kids. I think its clear to anyone with half a brain cell that they have split, she has Betty and he has Barry- as Barry was around before Laura and they have gone their separate ways.

Reactions: 18
It’s in the news about the presumed split. Why is Laura constantly posting behind the scenes of her job? She never did that before. She’s been in London a fair bit in the last few weeks and hasn’t seen Perri but wondering if they are in two minds about splitting up perm due to both keeping the photos of each other and following on SM. Don’t feel they are on civil terms as Laura hasn’t liked any of his posts since December 15th

I think they’ve split but imagine it must be quite painful. I can understand why they haven’t said anything, maybe they never will.

Perri’s mum commented on Laura’s latest picture. It makes no sense
Irrelevant of the split his mum seems very friendly and approachable, and Laura was always supportive of Perri and everything he did. It’s hard when people split as it leaves family and friends who also had a relationship with them. Laura is still liking posts from those around Perri.

His mother is Christine Stevens. She re-married after the birth of his sister Elvie.

I kinda felt they both would stay together despite how little they see each other/lack of compatibility, especially after their 2 year anniversary. I have changed my opinion and do feel Laura ended it though, I think Perri was happy with things as they were and Laura wanted more.

Reactions: 3
I alway felt he was punching anyway!
He didn’t appear to appreciate her, from what we saw of them together.
He seemed very detached.
Just my opinion🤷‍♀️

Laura is in London for work, seems long term. However they haven’t reconnected. Both seem to be getting on ok, maybe they just lost the feelings?
---

I alway felt he was punching anyway!
He didn’t appear to appreciate her, from what we saw of them together.
He seemed very detached.
Just my opinion🤷‍♀️
I think Perri is a bit immature for his age. I know he has his own house, car and responsibilities, but just feel he’s not cut out for a relationship yet

Reactions: 6
Laura is in London for work, seems long term. However they haven’t reconnected. Both seem to be getting on ok, maybe they just lost the feelings?
---

I think Perri is a bit immature for his age. I know he has his own house, car and responsibilities, but just feel he’s not cut out for a relationship yet
Yeah I get that. I also think because every other partner just accepts that there won’t be a lot of time together most the time that it’s just normal and they just should accept it but that’s clearly not the case especially when both people work away a lot. I agree that he doesn’t seem ready for a relationship he seems way to busy anyway with everything

Yeah I get that. I also think because every other partner just accepts that there won’t be a lot of time together most the time that it’s just normal and they just should accept it but that’s clearly not the case especially when both people work away a lot. I agree that he doesn’t seem ready for a relationship he seems way to busy anyway with everything
I don't think the others have accepted Nay moans about it all the time 🤣 l don't think it is normal it's just there way or no way it seems. There isn't any balance. Same with Fran she has always pretty much been a single parent. Its like with Laura she always came to Perri he hardly went there and I truly believe Jordans birthday may have been the last straw for her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.