RealPerriKiely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what different things means. She doesn’t strike me as the marriage and kids type yet…

Reactions: 1
I wonder what different things means. She doesn’t strike me as the marriage and kids type yet…
She was telling him what engagement ring she wanted when they were on holiday last year. It was caught on his stories…if anything I’d say she wanted to settle down, but he doesn’t.

Reactions: 6
I hope he didn’t cheat. He’s always seemed like one of the “good ones” and Laura has always come across as so lovely and supportive 😞

Reactions: 7
I hope the Ibiza claim isn’t true but, whether it is or it isn’t, why would someone write that on Laura’a personal instagram?! It’s just cruel. Several people on there talking about her like she’s not receiving notifications for their comments. Unnecessary and mean, in my opinion.

Reactions: 19
That article reads as if they got most of their info off this thread :ROFLMAO:
💯 Percent they did 😲
---
I hope the Ibiza claim isn’t true but, whether it is or it isn’t, why would someone write that on Laura’a personal instagram?! It’s just cruel. Several people on there talking about her like she’s not receiving notifications for their comments. Unnecessary and mean, in my opinion.
People who do this are idiots 😥

Reactions: 4
This entirely.

People are such vultures, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it isn’t even true - people have no manners or boundaries online and the amount of ridiculous things I see written is shocking. I hope whatever the situation is, that Laura is ok.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if it was something to do with the new house. He didn’t want to put her on the mortgage or something like that.

Reactions: 2
The mortgage would have been sorted months ago when he was buying the new one so I doubt it is that, as they’d have split sooner?

She didn’t move into the new house, it must have been hard packing her stuff knowing she wasn’t moving with him but going home to her family.

Reactions: 3
They split days after his birthday, I’d say it was his decision to end it.

Reactions: 4
Just watched Perri and Ash skate. The whole diversity dance was fab but i dud sense chemistry between the two of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.