RealPerriKiely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Perry I hope for what ever reason they split they are both ok.

Reactions: 4
I don't think the others have accepted Nay moans about it all the time 🤣 l don't think it is normal it's just there way or no way it seems. There isn't any balance. Same with Fran she has always pretty much been a single parent. Its like with Laura she always came to Perri he hardly went there and I truly believe Jordans birthday may have been the last straw for her.
Yeah I know Nay moans about everything 😂 I mean in a sense of like because that’s how it is for everyone else it has to be that way for them too I don’t think I’m making sense I wrote that trying not to fall asleep😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Did anybody see his insta story, last week i think it was. He was saying about how he shares so much with his followers, and there has been a big change in his life recently and so he felt like he should share it. He said it like it was something serious and i was watching thinking he would address the split but he was like.. i got an air fryer. i was like wtf, really felt like he was taking the piss :LOL:

Reactions: 9
Did anybody see his insta story, last week i think it was. He was saying about how he shares so much with his followers, and there has been a big change in his life recently and so he felt like he should share it. He said it like it was something serious and i was watching thinking he would address the split but he was like.. i got an air fryer. i was like wtf, really felt like he was taking the piss :LOL:
I thought he was going to say him and ashley were a couple 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think there's anything in it. She is starrs best friend, sure she is like a sister to him. They are all always draped all over each other. At one point I thought geo and kelvin were romantically linked but I think they are all just super close.

Reactions: 10
Yes this one
---

Also are some of Laura’s clips in Betty’s birthday reel in his new house?
I think so, and Barry the pug features too. But they’re clips from the last two years so I guess there’s bound to be some sort of link to Perri in there! And she was at the new house when he very first moved in.
I do think the balloon arch and birthday party for the dog was a bit excessive!

Reactions: 8
I think so, and Barry the pug features too. But they’re clips from the last two years so I guess there’s bound to be some sort of link to Perri in there! And she was at the new house when he very first moved in.
I do think the balloon arch and birthday party for the dog was a bit excessive!
Yeah it’s a bit too much for a dogs birthday celebration tbf well not a bit it’s way over the top imo 😂

• Haha
The party and the stories are all a bit much for a dog. It’s like she’s using Betty to make Perry miss them or something I cant explain it. A bit like a parent would if they had split with the other parent..

Reactions: 7
Do you say their split was more than just lack for time for each other?

Reactions: 1
I don’t think they really need to announce they’ve split up. They clearly haven’t been together since Xmas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.