RealPerriKiely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooo interesting song choice, there was me thinking she was more into him...🥲
It was her that made the most sacrifices. Moved away from family and friends, travelling long distance for work and being away from Perri so much (either she was away or he was). I can totally see why it wouldn’t work for her. It’s a shame, but if it’s the right thing for her then fair enough. I can imagine that Perri was quite attached - he seems like a genuinely lovely, emotional person. Also his first serious relationship - always hits hard!

Reactions: 3
She was living in London when they met because she was working on dancing on ice.
I think its only now that she has a job on emmerdale that she has moved back home or been back there more.

Reactions: 4
If it was her that initiated the split that’s a really brave decision. There was clearly a lot of love between them but if she felt lonely/like her career would have to go on the back burner the putting herself and her own needs first is commendable.

Reactions: 11
Did anyone else see that there was a snippet of a game they play on Kiss FM called 'say it or shot it' posted to the Kiss socials today. It was filmed a while back but Perri was asked when he is going to propose to Laura and he didn’t answer and did the shots instead. But now it's been deleted I think!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It's weird aswell given how long they have been together he clearly purchased a new house and she wasn’t included on the mortgage I'm guessing as it's all just gone through.

• Sad
I’m still clinging for hope that is isn’t the end. I think it’s Laura that wanted out. She was at that new house hanging stockings on the fireplace, feels so sad.

I’m still clinging for hope that is isn’t the end. I think it’s Laura that wanted out. She was at that new house hanging stockings on the fireplace, feels so sad.
Yes she had four stockings - one for her and Perri and the dogs. I definitely feel it’s over. They’re both free this week and not seeing each other

Reactions: 2
Yes she had four stockings - one for her and Perri and the dogs. I definitely feel it’s over. They’re both free this week and not seeing each other
I'm starting to wonder when she came down did she find out about the surprise NYE party for Jordan and just had enough of it all being one sided. She always had both dogs on her own nearly every weekend. And Diversity have said they are are touring even more next year. If your with one of them from diversity then it your life and your clearly alone most of the time. It's been clear to see that with Fran and Nay

Reactions: 5
His new place is so different to the last, way smaller, country like. Anyone know where he moved to? They both seem to be getting on with life despite the breakup

I know there friends but Geo and Perri just seem so well suited they have such an energy together ❤

Reactions: 1
I know there friends but Geo and Perri just seem so well suited they have such an energy together ❤
I think they’re both genuine people. I do think they have a great energy but not sure if that’s the bond from diversity/like siblings? When they were dancing together at Jordan’s party/new year I thought for a second you could easily think they’re together/see them as a couple.

• Heart
I used to semi professionally dance and I would end up having close relationships with males and females I was in the same group as but would never date because they are like siblings. You are around each other 12+ hours a day, you see each other getting changed/naked and just become totally comfortable with each other. But its not necessarily a good basis for a relationship. I imagine he sees geo as a sister as her and starr are inseperable.

Reactions: 11
I just feel it’s obvious at this point. They didn’t spend any of Christmas or new year together, she’s seemingly got no involvement with the new house, not tagging each other in stories with the dogs.

I just feel it’s obvious at this point. They didn’t spend any of Christmas or new year together, she’s seemingly got no involvement with the new house, not tagging each other in stories with the dogs.
I agree. I wasn’t convinced for a while, but it looks like it’s all over now. A real shame, but things change and people move on!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.