RealPerriKiely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His performance was incredible on DOI, but I feel so sorry for Laura.

Clear she is not over him but he seems to not be upset about the breakup at all, don’t think he was upset at all about it ending. I think he lost interest in her over the last year. The first year they were together he was much more appreciative of her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
His performance was incredible on DOI, but I feel so sorry for Laura.

Clear she is not over him but he seems to not be upset about the breakup at all, don’t think he was upset at all about it ending. I think he lost interest in her over the last year. The first year they were together he was much more appreciative of her.
They got together just before lockdown didn't they?
I think I might have said it before but I know so many people who got together either just before or during lockdown who are now breaking up. When they got together life was different, they spent loads of time together because you couldn't do anything else. Now life is back to normal people's lives are full again and don't have as much time.

Perri announced / mentioned on kiss today that he’s single
The way Jordan has said it is that Pel got dumped and Laura took Betty it doesn’t seem like that was quite mutual.
Anyone who hasn’t heard it today its on the kiss page today. Pel’s face says it all 🤐

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That’s awful!! I genuinely hope he wasn’t set up and that he knew it was coming.
Not great for Laura either, having their personal life aired on live radio.

Reactions: 3
The way Jordan has said it is that Pel got dumped and Laura took Betty it doesn’t seem like that was quite mutual.
Anyone who hasn’t heard it today its on the kiss page today. Pel’s face says it all 🤐
Honestly, I'm glad they clarified. I found it puzzling that people were so quick to blame Perri and act like he's some kind of selfish loverat when that contradicts his entire persona for the last 10+ years and we barely knew anything about Laura's personality.

Reactions: 11
I hope Laura doesn’t receive any hate now, Jordan has made her sound like a right piece 🫣 obvs she may of been a dick but I’d be fuming

Reactions: 6
I think that's so out of order they done
I hope Laura doesn’t receive any hate now, Jordan has made her sound like a right piece 🫣 obvs she may of been a dick but I’d be fuming
I don't think she has been a dick you can't expect someone to always go to you have you dog all the time and by the looks make little effort Laura understandably wanted more. I don't think Perri is a bad person just not at that stage yet. Fran though commenting I think that's out of order

I missed all this yesterday but Jordan mentioned on the radio just now that Perri got dumped and she nicked his dog and I was like 😲

I bet Laura is fuming 😬😬

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I missed all this yesterday but Jordan mentioned on the radio just now that Perri got dumped and she nicked his dog and I was like 😲

I bet Laura is fuming 😬😬
It shows how easily influenced he is as he could of said she didn't steal my dog given how kind she was looking after them both

Reactions: 4
I think that's so out of order they done
I don't think she has been a dick you can't expect someone to always go to you have you dog all the time and by the looks make little effort Laura understandably wanted more. I don't think Perri is a bad person just not at that stage yet. Fran though commenting I think that's out of order
What did Fran say?

I would feel so uncomfortable if I was Laura hearing that!
And I didn't catch all of it, but they seemed to be suggesting on Kiss that he's got a holiday planned with someone, and now he's put on his story that he's at the airport

Reactions: 1
I would feel so uncomfortable if I was Laura hearing that!
And I didn't catch all of it, but they seemed to be suggesting on Kiss that he's got a holiday planned with someone, and now he's put on his story that he's at the airport
Who with you do reckon?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.