Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure some melt will show her some sympathy and she’ll do an Xmas morning vlog 🥱

Reactions: 3
Love how she says she cba wth the comments but still writes “all our presents had to go to the back wall” I just don’t understand the greed of buying that much. Blows. My. Mind.

Reactions: 8
Love how she says she cba wth the comments but still writes “all our presents had to go to the back wall” I just don’t understand the greed of buying that much. Blows. My. Mind.
she put up a story of her kids opening some of their gifts and zoomed to show us the huge pile up against the back wall .
I just don’t get it me, her little girl had a birthday last month she had a huge pile of gifts,6 weeks later another huge pile for Xmas ?

Reactions: 7
Wahey followers treated to a what I got for Christmas thread.
Can hardly contain my excitement since the Christmas Eve eve was ‘nails, eyebrows, lash Inglis’ 🙈 wow wish I had that much time and money to spend on myself with two little ones. AND I have a Job Rosh.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just looked back and can’t believe that she went on holiday in between losing her baby and having the funeral. I am beyond shocked.

Reactions: 4
must be rolling in it to pay to stay in a hotel a literal 5 minute drive from your house 🙄
5BD9A8C0-E6AA-455E-8ADF-48DAC07514A4.jpeg

• Wow
She's engaged

How you gonna get round benefits with that one?! It'll have to be a long engagement without tying the knot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet it’s such a special night ... he’s just proposed and her head is down posting it on insta as fast as she can

Reactions: 7
I nearly came here this morning to say that I guarantee he proposes today because it’s been 3 years together. She had a made a point previously that she had told him what type of ring she wanted!

I nearly came here this morning to say that I guarantee he proposes today because it’s been 3 years together. She had a made a point previously that she had told him what type of ring she wanted!
he’s so under the thumb feel like it was defo planned by her 😂

She's engaged

How you gonna get round benefits with that one?! It'll have to be a long engagement without tying the knot 😂
Think she’s already anticipated that one! She said the other day she was looking for a job to fit in around the kids. Maybe she was expecting a proposal!

Literally can't wait for the wedding more anticipation than the royals, hope there's an engagement party down the social

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.