Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s one of those things that I actually feel a bit uncomfortable commenting on because grief is so different for everyone and she has the right to grieve how she chooses but I did find the whole thing in poor taste. She posted pictures of the baby itself which was too much for me and I found it quite distressing. Some things just shouldn’t be for Instagram.
I agree,we lost a friend at the age of 23. We had a massive party and piss up to celebrate his life, there were also plenty of pictures that were published with parents close family etc. Everyone grieves differently and shouldn’t be bashed. To me, the baby pictures were too much however I follow a few parent groups who have done the same as they feel that it helps them prove/ identity that baby was real, each to their own I guess🙅🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I agree,we lost a friend at the age of 23. We had a massive party and piss up to celebrate his life, there were also plenty of pictures that were published with parents close family etc. Everyone grieves differently and shouldn’t be bashed. To me, the baby pictures were too much however I follow a few parent groups who have done the same as they feel that it helps them prove/ identity that baby was real, each to their own I guess🙅🏼‍♀️
I can understand that entirely with a young 20something loss, as that’s *I imagine* how a young person would want to be remembered (how they lived) ... but to neck shots at a baby’s funeral and pose grinning just baffles me, having also suffered a loss myself it just feels v poor taste I guess😢

Reactions: 19
Now this is no way a dig at anyone, but is she a traveller? This sort of thing is what they do (from a past ex who was one) and the strange names and generally over the top clothing for the kids etc or is she just a chav 😂
She’s just a chav she’s not a traveller

Reactions: 9
It’s one of those things that I actually feel a bit uncomfortable commenting on because grief is so different for everyone and she has the right to grieve how she chooses but I did find the whole thing in poor taste. She posted pictures of the baby itself which was too much for me and I found it quite distressing. Some things just shouldn’t be for Instagram.
I agree totally. The baby pic was too much for me also. But i do get people grieve differently. I just dont understand hoe she could use it for her grid. Seemed so heartless and tacky.

Reactions: 5
I still can't get over the whole party and staged photos when she had the little baby born sleeping. I know we all grieve differently but my god it was awful . That's when I unfollowed her
Absolutely, Drinking shots at a childs funeral.WTF

Reactions: 8
What I couldn't get over was on her blog she talked about her miscarriage and she actually took pictures of her bleeding in the back of the ambulance I think it was. Sorry but if that was me taking pictures would be the last thing on my mind 😔

• Wow
  • Sad
What I couldn't get over was on her blog she talked about her miscarriage and she actually took pictures of her bleeding in the back of the ambulance I think it was. Sorry but if that was me taking pictures would be the last thing on my mind 😔
Honestly, I’ve been through this and I was alone at work (hospital) and went straight to the pregnancy unit, when I was alone in the room holding my bright red wee sample 💔(sorry) I did snap one photo of it in my hand and sent to my mum in absolute bits. That is absolutely NOT something to be posted to god knows how many people. It’s insensitive and crass.

• Sad
Honestly, I’ve been through this and I was alone at work (hospital) and went straight to the pregnancy unit, when I was alone in the room holding my bright red wee sample 💔(sorry) I did snap one photo of it in my hand and sent to my mum in absolute bits. That is absolutely NOT something to be posted to god knows how many people. It’s insensitive and crass.
I'm so so sorry for your loss 😓 xxxx

• Heart
Thank you. I’m blessed with the most perfect rainbow girl now, I am one of the lucky ones xx
I struggled to get my rainbow boy , he's 7 now ! Would love to have more but it's not happened so he is a spoilt boy 😍
I lost two babies before him and I just can not fathom the mindset of someone going through that pain and then using it as an excuse for a piss up . As said before , everyone has their own way but really .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else see the fake sad face in the photo above of her and Blake at the christening?

I’ve also just noticed, if you zoom in on the coffin photo of La’ Mia’s hands on it. It says “Lulana Jackson Clarke baby of Rochelle Jackson”. What about Blake? That seems awful!!

• Sad
Does anyone else see the fake sad face in the photo above of her and Blake at the christening?

I’ve also just noticed, if you zoom in on the coffin photo of La’ Mia’s hands on it. It says “Lulana Jackson Clarke baby of Rochelle Jackson”. What about Blake? That seems awful!!
Oh my god I see what you mean about the face?!
& I wonder why Blake’s name wouldn’t be on there?!💔

To be fair my friend lost a baby and the coffin said exactly the same even though the dad was her partner. Maybe it’s just how it’s done?

Reactions: 2
I lost a baby at 30 weeks gestation and my insta and Facebook have a ton of photos of him. I didn’t neck shots at his wake but I was laughing and joking with people because if I didn’t, I’d have just been an absolute mess. It’s how I worked through it at first, to pretend it didn’t happen. There’s also a very weird sense of relief once his funeral has happened, I can’t explain it but just that he would be ok and we’d carry on now?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.