Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t understand how she’s got so many followers. I unfollowed her ages ago because of the blatant benefit fraud and horrid accent. She is VILE. Clearly trying to start earning money from YouTube/being an influencer. No company in their right mind would pay her to advertise their products!!! Get a real job, Rosh you lazy scummy witch.
She’s a boring monotone chav, unbearable in real life never mind social media 😴 really hope her YouTube flops and she doesn’t end up with another income that she won’t declare 🤢

Reactions: 7
I honestly can’t see how she’s mates with Lala’s life or whatever her name is... it’s like two different worlds! I bet Rosh is up to her eyeballs in debt!

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand who actually shows interest in her ‘blogs’ they’re all a crock of shite! I think she wants to be the next fopperholic - her vlogs are also a crock of shite! 🙃

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand who actually shows interest in her ‘blogs’ they’re all a crock of shite! I think she wants to be the next fopperholic - her vlogs are also a crock of shite! 🙃
People probably on watch to see the train wreck that they are! When she asked for help to increase her subscribers last week I didn’t see anyone share her story to help her get more followers and there is a reason for that, they all know her videos are tit too!

Reactions: 7
She lives a champagne lifestyle and buys lots of unnecessary chavvy shite.

also, she has a council property yes? Wonder if they know they built that wall for the extra room 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She lives a champagne lifestyle and buys lots of unnecessary chavvy shite.

also, she has a council property yes? Wonder if they know they built that wall for the extra room 🤷🏽‍♀️
The council denied them permission to put that wall up but they done it anyway. May just ring up and tell them seen as though the benefits fraud department never seems to do much!

Reactions: 10
Lives a champagne lifestyle on lemonade “wages”. Ugh. I believe in karma that’s all I can say.

Reactions: 8
She is just the worst chav. She’s trying to be like fopperholic but doesn’t realise that none of us can stand her either

Reactions: 11
I honestly can’t see how she’s mates with Lala’s life or whatever her name is... it’s like two different worlds! I bet Rosh is up to her eyeballs in debt!
I have thought this a few times ... so strange

Reactions: 1
I have thought this a few times ... so strange
I love lala’s life, but I just think ‘influencers’ ‘stick together’ on the gram. I doubt in real life they’re the best of friends

Reactions: 2
I still can't get over the whole party and staged photos when she had the little baby born sleeping. I know we all grieve differently but my god it was awful . That's when I unfollowed her

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I cannot believe she posted pics of the coffin and the baby on insta. I have no doubt she was heartbroken and devastated, and having a proper ceremony definitely helps with the grieving process after a miscarry.

But you dont turn it into a photo op for insta ffs!! Pics of her nails on the little coffin, pics of shots at the ceremony, pics of gifted items for the ceremony?? She is a vile creature who it seems nothing is sacred or precious or personal.

Reactions: 12
What was it like? I didn’t follow her then. Sounds very strange
Scroll down on her page you will find it.
They posed for photos at the baby's funeral , with her flowers and they were all smiles almost celebrating , they were dressed as though they were going out 😐 . There were photos of the coffin , it was just strange

Reactions: 8
It’s one of those things that I actually feel a bit uncomfortable commenting on because grief is so different for everyone and she has the right to grieve how she chooses but I did find the whole thing in poor taste. She posted pictures of the baby itself which was too much for me and I found it quite distressing. Some things just shouldn’t be for Instagram.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.