Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ring 🤣🤢 Can’t wait for the big day 🤣 I am actually hoping for an invite because I just can’t wait to see the tack fest that will be the Jackson-Clarke wedding 🤣🤢😩🥴🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No way she won’t plan a masssiiiiveeee wedding like she does birthday parties.
Also - try not to comment on appearances and this isn’t directly that / more make up BUT anyone notice all the white highlighter on her face in the previous pic ! Wow ! The lengths people go I can only just be bothered with foundation (sometimes) fair play to those who always have time for hair and make up I just don’t 😂

Reactions: 2
Hers will be sponsored by Poundland and Charl Taylor will be sponsored by Morrisons whilst she buys all the pre-drinks from Tesco which will be so lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Bet u She is first thing this morning on internet getting tat for handmade wedding favours.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know and shots 😭
I got blocked and loads of abuse from her mates over this.i commented on the pictures she posted of the baby(yes the actual baby) born sleeping. I wasn't nasty I just said that I thought those kind of pictures should be kept private an between the ppl concerned. I got loads of back lash saying how she was grieving etc.. yet the day she lost the baby she was doing boomerangs of Blake pushing her through hospital in a wheelchair.... Such a strange bunch!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I really dislike those rings, but they are ‘the ring’ of insta. Pretty sure Peachy has the same one.

that second photo looks like she’d pulling him in for a kiss against his will 🤣

Reactions: 3
My big fat Gypsy wedding here come

No way she won’t plan a masssiiiiveeee wedding like she does birthday parties.
Also - try not to comment on appearances and this isn’t directly that / more make up BUT anyone notice all the white highlighter on her face in the previous pic ! Wow ! The lengths people go I can only just be bothered with foundation (sometimes) fair play to those who always have time for hair and make up I just don’t 😂
It's setting powder , a cheap tit one they have a flashback (that white glow) when the flash on a camera is used 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really dislike those rings, but they are ‘the ring’ of insta. Pretty sure Peachy has the same one.

have a feeling hers is an Elizabeth Duke replica of the insta ring of choice

maybe I’m just bitter - both myself and other half are in really well paid jobs and we didn’t get each other designer (chav) trainers for Christmas. But we do have our own home in a lovely part of brum with 4 proper bedrooms not an illegally converted lounge 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
such a tasteful ring 🙄
My hubby is a jeweller. That ring looks around 2 possibly 3 carats of diamond and would be in the region or nearly £10k 😱😱😱 it has to be a replica unless there absolute benefit cheats and have bought it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
My hubby is a jeweller. That ring looks around 2 possibly 3 carats of diamond and would be in the region or nearly £10k 😱😱😱 it has to be a replica unless there absolute benefit cheats and have bought it.
They are 100% benefits cheats lol though I would go with it also being a replica. Not that it matters, if you're in love and happy with the choice of ring then it could be £10 for all I care. There's worse things to be judging these train wrecks about 🤷‍♀️

• Wow

They all have the same rings 🤣🤣

I can’t get over her face. She needs to buy some more decent make up with all that defrauded money

• Haha
The whole engagement was a set up for insta. She occasionally dresses up a bit but never to that degree, new lashes nails etc, best frock on then wow he conveniently proposes.... she’s been banging on about it for ages.... she totally knew (infact probably told him to do it) then the photos all for the gram 🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
The whole engagement was a set up for insta. She occasionally dresses up a bit but never to that degree, new lashes nails etc, best frock on then wow he conveniently proposes.... she’s been banging on about it for ages.... she totally knew (infact probably told him to do it) then the photos all for the gram 🙄🙄
How sad 🙈🙃

Reactions: 4
It just looks more diamonelle Or I’m sure they’ll say ethically sourced diamonds aka cubic zirconia. Each to their own and that but I can’t abide anything that ghastly or “look at me”

• Haha
I have no issue with people on benefits, BUT if you can afford a ring like that then you clearly shouldn't be on benefits.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.