Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got blocked and loads of abuse from her mates over this.i commented on the pictures she posted of the baby(yes the actual baby) born sleeping. I wasn't nasty I just said that I thought those kind of pictures should be kept private an between the ppl concerned. I got loads of back lash saying how she was grieving etc.. yet the day she lost the baby she was doing boomerangs of Blake pushing her through hospital in a wheelchair.... Such a strange bunch!!
I don’t really agree with this. I’ve posted pictures of my son who was stillborn on my social media. Why should I not? He’s my son and shouldn’t be hidden away like a dirty secret or something.

Reactions: 3
I don’t really agree with this. I’ve posted pictures of my son who was stillborn on my social media. Why should I not? He’s my son and shouldn’t be hidden away like a dirty secret or something.
I personally don’t like or agree with it because I find it extremely distressing and it sets my PTSD off for days and sometimes weeks at a time. You’d have had time to process what has happened and post the image that you’re comfortable with posting when you’re ready to do so and of course you can do what you like with your own social media but there should be consideration for those who may not be mentally prepared or well enough for a dead child to show up on their Instagram feed without any sort of trigger warning.

No-ones asking you to make your son a secret, just asking for perhaps a warning prior to the post and an understanding that it could be really triggering for others who’ve lost a child.

Reactions: 16
So when they get married will she have to tell the council he’s living with her? She won’t be able to claim her single parent benefits anymore.

Reactions: 5
So when they get married will she have to tell the council he’s living with her? She won’t be able to claim her single parent benefits anymore.
She should have notified them already , because she's not a single parent living alone .... She has a live in partner who contributes financially to thier household.
I can't see how she gets away with this , I'm genuinely a single mum and you can't just not work that is a total myth! If I didn't go to work , I'd have no money and be classed as a job seeker , or am I very naive? She'll have declared him living there and he will be on a low wage if they're receiving benefits ??

She should have notified them already , because she's not a single parent living alone .... She has a live in partner who contributes financially to thier household.
I can't see how she gets away with this , I'm genuinely a single mum and you can't just not work that is a total myth! If I didn't go to work , I'd have no money and be classed as a job seeker , or am I very naive? She'll have declared him living there and he will be on a low wage if they're receiving benefits ??
Sadly it’s absolutely possible and extremely common. I know many people who live like this so they can live a less than breadline lifestyle unlike those of us who work/low income etc who actually are on the breadline 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

A lone parent with a child under 5 can claim benefits without being classed as a jobseeker.

I wouldn’t imagine he is on a great pay so they might be claiming as a couple and doing it by the book. If they are then they’ll be receiving child benefit, child tax credits, working tax credits and some housing benefit and council tax support. Depending on when she last worked she might also get some maternity allowance from DWP (benefit).

Otherwise if it’s a newer claim then it’ll be universal credit.

She may also be saying due to health issues / depression she needs extra help so she might be getting personal independence payment.

A lone parent with a child under 5 can claim benefits without being classed as a jobseeker.

I wouldn’t imagine he is on a great pay so they might be claiming as a couple and doing it by the book. If they are then they’ll be receiving child benefit, child tax credits, working tax credits and some housing benefit and council tax support. Depending on when she last worked she might also get some maternity allowance from DWP (benefit).

She may also be saying due to health issues / depression she needs extra help so she might be getting personal independence payment.
someone on this thread knows her in person and she has openly spoke about it apparently, that she claims single parent

Reactions: 5

A girl I work with is a single parent of 2 year old twins , she claims universal credit and works 12 hours per week. As she understands it , you have to work a minimum of hours to recieve single parent help.... She works 12 hours and has to go every 3 months for a meeting with an advisor at the job centre !
That's why I query how on earth someone can literally just not work 😳 , but like someone else has said I guess there some health reasons she could be blaming.
Either way what a great role model she is to her kids 😐

I personally don’t like or agree with it because I find it extremely distressing and it sets my PTSD off for days and sometimes weeks at a time. You’d have had time to process what has happened and post the image that you’re comfortable with posting when you’re ready to do so and of course you can do what you like with your own social media but there should be consideration for those who may not be mentally prepared or well enough for a dead child to show up on their Instagram feed without any sort of trigger warning.

No-ones asking you to make your son a secret, just asking for perhaps a warning prior to the post and an understanding that it could be really triggering for others who’ve lost a child.
Absolutely this!

Reactions: 1
The little boys bracelet and chunky trainers in the most recent stories.
my toddler doesn’t even wear trainers that chunky and he’s walking !
The bracelet I just can’t think why - he could try to chew it off and hurt his gums/teeth?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The little boys bracelet and chunky trainers in the most recent stories.
my toddler doesn’t even wear trainers that chunky and he’s walking !
The bracelet I just can’t think why - he could try to chew it off and hurt his gums/teeth?
It’s all for show and it’s awful 😫

I agree it's totally triggering for people to post pictures like that.

Reactions: 4

I’m not sure how I feel about this. I can understand what you’re saying but at the same time, I wouldn’t expect people to change what they post or to add trigger warnings to their posts for me. My mental health is my own concern and it’s me that has to take steps to look after myself. One of my close friends has just had a very healthy baby girl and I’ve had to unfollow her on Facebook for a while because her posts are incredibly upsetting to me at the moment. By unfollowing her, I can choose to steady myself before I look at her page and like her photos. I would never expect her to give me a second thought when she’s posting pictures of her child.

But I know, different strokes for different folks and all that. I certainly understand that people grieve and cope with things differently and I can only speak for myself.

Sending lots of love x

Reactions: 7
I think it was the car pic of her bleeding that was too far for me

May have been stories actually not a pic

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
I’m not sure how I feel about this. I can understand what you’re saying but at the same time, I wouldn’t expect people to change what they post or to add trigger warnings to their posts for me. My mental health is my own concern and it’s me that has to take steps to look after myself. One of my close friends has just had a very healthy baby girl and I’ve had to unfollow her on Facebook for a while because her posts are incredibly upsetting to me at the moment. By unfollowing her, I can choose to steady myself before I look at her page and like her photos. I would never expect her to give me a second thought when she’s posting pictures of her child.

But I know, different strokes for different folks and all that. I certainly understand that people grieve and cope with things differently and I can only speak for myself.

Sending lots of love x
I get both sides of this, however she has a public profile with thousands of followers. I understand posting on your private Instagram for family/ friends and a picture of your baby isn’t the issue Here I don’t think. I think it’s the bleeding pics/ the whole documentation of it / laughing at the funeral etc. I know we all grieve in different ways but it just looks like it’s all been done for the gram and not for her grieving

I get both sides of this, however she has a public profile with thousands of followers. I understand posting on your private Instagram for family/ friends and a picture of your baby isn’t the issue Here I don’t think. I think it’s the bleeding pics/ the whole documentation of it / laughing at the funeral etc. I know we all grieve in different ways but it just looks like it’s all been done for the gram and not for her grieving
Exactly this, she has an extremely public platform not just a personal profile

Reactions: 4
New Year’s Eve or not, it’s unacceptable to be sitting doing shots while your young daughter and baby son are asleep upstairs. Especially when she seems to have started drinking hours ago. I would have one drink max and if my husband was having a drink I wouldn’t have anything as someone needs to be totally sober when children are in your care. So irresponsible!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.