Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done for reporting her. It’s a disgrace that no action has ever been taken, especially in this day and age. She should at least have the decency to keep quiet about playing the system. Her partner should also be ashamed for being part of it all, if my husband thought for one minute I was claiming benefits especially under false pretences he would be completely disgusted!
It’s disgusting isn’t it, myself and my partner work full time and after rent and child care we have practically nothing left yet people like this scav off the system. She does as she pleases always has. The council denied her planning permission to build a bedroom for Leaiso in her living room but she built it anyway. Blake works full time for a well known bedroom fitting company and in his contract it states he’s not allowed to do bedroom fitting for profit outside of work , yet he has set up a part time bedroom fitting company on the nights and weekends?So not only does she commit benefit fraud he also fails to declare his self employed income to the tax man! They’re rolling in it believe me! even more so then they let on on Instagram ..

Plus the tidy little 10k her dad Gave her a few months ago when he got his retirement fund oh and a Orlando Disney trip . Dwp requires you to declare any savings over 6k but you know, Rosh does what she wants x

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
It’s disgusting isn’t it, myself and my partner work full time and after rent and child care we have practically nothing left yet people like this scav off the system. She does as she pleases always has. The council denied her planning permission to build a bedroom for Leaiso in her living room but she built it anyway. Blake works full time for a well known bedroom fitting company and in his contract it states he’s not allowed to do bedroom fitting for profit outside of work , yet he has set up a part time bedroom fitting company on the nights and weekends?So not only does she commit benefit fraud he also fails to declare his self employed income to the tax man! They’re rolling in it believe me! even more so then they let on on Instagram ..

Plus the tidy little 10k her dad Gave her when he got his retirement fund. Dwp requires you to declare any savings over 6k but you know, Rosh does what she wants x
That’s awful, absolutely boils my blood! My husband and I have decent jobs but I only work part time since having kids so I don’t have much disposable income anymore. That’s my choice but it’s so wrong that people like Rosh have so much disposable income. At least we’re all bringing our kids up to have a good work ethic and morals I suppose, I dread to think how hers are going to turn out!

Reactions: 6
My dad always says “knows the price of everything, but the value of nothing” and I think it fits her perfectly.

She’s a materialistic cretin.

Reactions: 11
Do you know her in real life or through Instagram?

And is this you assuming (like the rest of us) because of all the bragging she does and things just don't add up or do you 100% know for sure that she is committing benefit fraud? 👀🤔👀
Do you know her in real life or through Instagram?

And is this you assuming (like the rest of us) because of all the bragging she does and things just don't add up or do you 100% know for sure that she is committing benefit fraud? 👀🤔👀
shes said it before she moved to the flat, she was on the council waiting list.

I saw her in real life once and she looks like Hagrid no joke she’s about 6ft

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Leaving Le’something in the cot with a blanket half over his face again, top parenting Rosh.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
OMG I can’t stand her anyway but after reading about benefit fraud I would love nothing more than taking her ass down! I’d happily report her if I knew the details on how to!!!
she’s scrounged for so long now.
And just for the record, Blake is no Tom Hardy but he seems to be way too good for her!!

Reactions: 8
Jesus, that pic of her 3 days ago. Has she put on weight or always been like that?

Reactions: 6
Imagine having all that cash to splash and still looking like that 🤢 She worked briefly didn't she? Obvs decided fraud was a more lucrative career! Filthy chavy beast.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus, that pic of her 3 days ago. Has she put on weight or always been like that?
She’s always been a beast, got relatively smaller before Le’whatever but was still massive then tbh

OMG I can’t stand her anyway but after reading about benefit fraud I would love nothing more than taking her ass down! I’d happily report her if I knew the details on how to!!!
she’s scrounged for so long now.
And just for the record, Blake is no Tom Hardy but he seems to be way too good for her!!
Yes he’s definitely easier on the eye than her but as a person I don’t think much of him. He revels in the benefit fraud too and he also started a relationship with Rosh whilst she was still in a relationship and living with Lamias dad. After a few months of doing the dirty behind Alan’s back she decided to take the plunge and leave him to start a new life with Blake and took Lamia, leaving her dad absolutely heartbroken . It was so sad to see, he was in a terrible way . I always just think people who do such things will pay the price eventually

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She’s always been a beast, got relatively smaller before Le’whatever but was still massive then tbh

Yes he’s definitely easier on the eye than her but as a person I don’t think much of him. He revels in the benefit fraud too and he also started a relationship with Rosh whilst she was still in a relationship and living with Lamias dad. After a few months of doing the dirty behind Alan’s back she decided to take the plunge and leave him to start a new life with Blake and took Lamia, leaving her dad absolutely heartbroken . It was so sad to see, he was in a terrible way . I always just think people who do such things will pay the price eventually
That breaks my heart 😭

Reactions: 2
She mega looks like she would stink of BO. Just looks dirty... like a proper Chavy council estate mum.

You can tell her little girl is going to be a tubby teenager who squeezes herself into crop tops etc

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t understand how she’s got so many followers. I unfollowed her ages ago because of the blatant benefit fraud and horrid accent. She is VILE. Clearly trying to start earning money from YouTube/being an influencer. No company in their right mind would pay her to advertise their products!!! Get a real job, Rosh you lazy scummy witch.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.