Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatโ€™s actually quite rude about that post is somebody has gone to tell her sheโ€™s on tattle and could actually be genuinely concerned about her yet Rosh has said anybody on here is just as bad for entertaining it?! So somebody may have been looking out for her and Labia & Leโ€™misery yet she basically told them to duck off. Sheโ€™s such a witch. And she will totally be reading on here! Hey Rosh ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

Reactions: 12
Whatโ€™s actually quite rude about that post is somebody has gone to tell her sheโ€™s on tattle and could actually be genuinely concerned about her yet Rosh has said anybody on here is just as bad for entertaining it?! So somebody may have been looking out for her and Labia & Leโ€™misery yet she basically told them to duck off. Sheโ€™s such a witch. And she will totally be reading on here! Hey Rosh ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ
Sweaty the yeti ๐Ÿ’ฏ reads here

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember that song 'My Humps' ?... everytime I see a pic of Le Yeti I can't help but hum 'my gunt, my gunt, my gunt, my gunt..'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.