Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™m so pleased sheโ€™s back to posting pictures of her sweating.... NOT. The bleeping dirty gong, I bet she stinks. Sheโ€™s massive, hides it well in her photos but on her stories just now, wow - talk about fanny belly!!
I call that a Gunt (gut+c*nt)

someone ought to tell her sweating doesnโ€™t equate to a good gym sesh, some folk perspire just by going up the stairs to the lav or to the kitchen for a snack
I sweat by being alive. Iโ€™m not overweight. Just a sweaty person ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 4
Im sorry really not a fan of go fund me to help pay for funerals probably sour grapes as got no help when my dad died it took us 8 months to pay for it after not once did it cross my mind to ask someone else to pay and my friends know that so would never of set one up

Reactions: 7
She is such a bleeping bragger! Just watched the highlight of Labiaโ€™s birthday and she just canโ€™t help but upload videos and photos of all the tit they got her ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
White shoes again... the colour makes the shoes look so cheap and tacky. Why did she even ask as Iโ€™m pretty sure she would have gone for white like she did for the baby shower.

Reactions: 5
Unbottoned high chair, white shoes and fag ash lil.. Train wreck

I cannot understand how she has so many people/ other bloggers completely up her arse! Sheโ€™s an absolute mess

Reactions: 7
I cannot understand how she has so many people/ other bloggers completely up her arse! Sheโ€™s an absolute mess
itโ€™s always the same ones, they are in a little group take turns to lick each otherโ€™s arses say how how amazing, gorgeous and what an inspiration they are ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

On her story just now sheโ€™s put about how her children both having low immune systems. Wonder why that is Rosh? I know some children do get sick more than others but their lifestyle doesnโ€™t help surely?!

Reactions: 12
Considering sheโ€™s been talking about HER party for weeks, she didnโ€™t put hardly anything up about it! Is there a vlog on the way or has she given up her YouTube career already?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.