Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spent weeks looking for “glam” dresses and the dress she did wear did absolutely nothing for her 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I didn’t know her I’d be like “where is her fiancé?!” Literally no pictures of them together at HER party. Even posted a pic of JUST her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If I didn’t know her I’d be like “where is her fiancé?!” Literally no pictures of them together at HER party. Even posted a pic of JUST her 🤣🤣🤣
I know! 😂😂😂 and her three insta besties ... that she’s never met before were all she’s gone on about, feel like it was a party just for that purpose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god that wall looks HORRENDOUS! Didn’t show that on her vlog when it went on YouTube, wonder why.
The picture she uploaded of herself in her dress for HER party doesn’t look too bad, but it’s a different story on her insta stories... bleeping awful and those SHOES!!! Both pairs look bloody ridiculous.
I’ve also noticed that her following has been on 22k for aaaaaages, she’s clearly not gaining new followers!

Going back to the photo on her own that she has uploaded form her party.... what’s with her boobs? They’re wonky! It’s like she’s worn a normal bra and on the side that has no sleeve she’s just tucked her bra strap inside her dress?! The one looks bigger and unsupported on the without a sleeve 😂

Reactions: 3
Who even wears white shoes? I also saw emilysappetite commented saying sorry I can’t be there. I liked Emily but now I’m not so sure 😂
Yeahh she’s met up with her a few times I think, lowered my opinion!
she even asked for suggestions of what colour to wear people said nude or black... then said she’s wearing white anyway as those colours ‘washed the dress out’ that is literally least of her problems 😂😂

Oh look there's a picture of the happy couple now. Hi Rosh, thanks for reading!

She looks massive. I don’t think those hula hooping videos are working out 😳 or the gym

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she just doesn’t dress for her weight. She’s squeezing in to 2 sizes smaller. Plus that expression on her face doesn’t help.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know none of us were in doubt, but that’s definitely confirmed it..... thick as tit!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.