Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never commented on anything before, but how is she affording to go to Florida?

Reactions: 5
Never commented on anything before, but how is she affording to go to Florida?
Parents paid, apparently one of them got a big payout so they paid for the trip. She mentioned it in a post and it was also confirmed on tattle by someone who knows her.

Reactions: 2
Oh the joys of being able to sit on your 20 stone arse and get all these free holidays! Funny thing is all she sits there and does is judge and slag off what other people look like. All these holidays and engagement parties when your ring is 450 quid and a knock off from beaver brooks. I’d rather the money on my ring. Prat!

Attachments

• Haha
Tagging Lewis Capaldi in her insta story about not getting tickets to see him. As if Lewis will be like “aw naw. Rosh hasn’t got tickets. Send her some for free. Canny no have Rosh at my gig”

actual beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Tagging Lewis Capaldi in her insta story about not getting tickets to see him. As if Lewis will be like “aw naw. Rosh hasn’t got tickets. Send her some for free. Canny no have Rosh at my gig”

actual beg.
I actually read that in a Scottish accent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

actual beg.
oh my CHRIST. I can’t believe she did that... oh wait, yeah I can!!

• Haha
A1076725-8759-4C84-A053-84FB60B9CF5F.jpeg

FFS so your baby hasn’t taken a nap and can’t can’t film one of your terrible YouTube videos my heart bleeds. Get a grip woman! If this is all you have to worry about be thankful!! And your slave will be home shortly 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah but I'm sure I remember her saying they would need there own spending money?! Not 100% sure though!
Oh yeah, I guess so. And we know that’s going to be a lot because of the amount of tit they buy their kids haha

Reactions: 4
Her latest picture she looks massive 😂 I don’t think high waisted skinny jeans are for you love. Does anyone else think she looks like she stinks 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.