Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blake seems great, he grafts his backside off at work and at home, adores lamia and she seems to have a better bond with Blake than her MOM. Bet he sits there like a good little boy and takes all the tit Roshaz throws at him
Mom 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Blake is no better sometimes though my opinion of him changed when I saw he vaped around the baby. And now l’aiso is poorly bless him and in hospital for oxygen which is awful but I really hope they have stopped vaping and smoking round him, he always seems so poorly!!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Blake is no better sometimes though my opinion of him changed when I saw he vaped around the baby. And now l’aiso is poorly bless him and in hospital for oxygen which is awful but I really hope they have stopped vaping and smoking round him, he always seems so poorly!!
This. I knew someone who insisted that their child had chronic asthmatic problems... when in reality they had chronic second hand smoking problems from the whole household smoking!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So upsetting to see any child so unwell they have to go to hospital breaks my heart!! I do remember her posting a video with her nan when she was pregnant and she was smoking in the house I really hope this isn't happening Infront of the children!!!

Reactions: 8
She always seems so out of breathe when she’s speaking. Her what I got for Christmas made her sound like an old woman. Such a stunner 😂😂
Body wise tbf i dont think she looks that bad i know shes got suck me ins on but its that tan ffs love!

Reactions: 4
As someone who has had asthma since birth I really feel for that little boy. I was in and out of hospital till I was around 9.
My mUm smoked outside the house...no one was allowed to smoke in the house or around me and my mum was firm. Even in snow she’d stand outside.
The affects of smoke around asthmatics, especially those with bronchitis, are horrible.

imagine not being able to breath, stupid curly bleep.

Oh also. Imagine splattering it all over insta for attention. When I’m unable to breath or having an asthma attack the last thing my partner does is video or take photos of me. arrrrgghhh.

even if she was raising awareness shes a hypocrite.

Reactions: 7
As someone who has had asthma since birth I really feel for that little boy. I was in and out of hospital till I was around 9.
My mUm smoked outside the house...no one was allowed to smoke in the house or around me and my mum was firm. Even in snow she’d stand outside.
The affects of smoke around asthmatics, especially those with bronchitis, are horrible.

imagine not being able to breath, stupid curly bleep.

Oh also. Imagine splattering it all over insta for attention. When I’m unable to breath or having an asthma attack the last thing my partner does is video or take photos of me. arrrrgghhh.

even if she was raising awareness shes a hypocrite.
Couldn’t agree more! When she was pregnant she was forever round her nan in her house while she smoked, I remember her saying once it’s ok iv cracked the window 🤦🏻‍♀️ Seriously is she that stupid!!! And I swear she was smoking again when he was first born, and Blake vapes around him, it’s madness.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Hope Blake feel bad for all the fumes he’s breathed over that baby, we’ve seen Him smoking a fag and vape whilst pushing the baby. Rosh if your readying that’s why ur kids chest is crap! Fuckin twats

Reactions: 9
Couldn’t agree more! When she was pregnant she was forever round her nan in her house while she smoked, I remember her saying once it’s ok iv cracked the window 🤦🏻‍♀️ Seriously is she that stupid!!! And I swear she was smoking again when he was first born, and Blake vapes around him, it’s madness.
idiots. If someone is smoking in another room it goes straight to my chest. We are so sensitive to it and really pisses me off when I see parents not giving a f*ck.

WHAT ARE THOSE TRAINERS!! I’d stick to collecting something else hun because your taste is diabolical and extremely pricey for somebody who claims benefits. Also while I’m here WTF are her god awful earrings too?! Jeeeeze

WHAT ARE THOSE TRAINERS!! I’d stick to collecting something else hun because your taste is diabolical and extremely pricey for somebody who claims benefits. Also while I’m here WTF are her god awful earrings too?! Jeeeeze
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks they're bloody awful!

Reactions: 6
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks they're bloody awful!
This just proves the old saying; you can’t buy class. She has to have everything that is blasted with logos so people think they have money.

Designer sneakers and Britney Spears perfume (on special in b&m) you couldn’t make this 💩 up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean I wouldn’t call getting Gucci cast offs from Bicester village and choos from tk maxx a collection

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m so pleased she’s back to posting pictures of her sweating.... NOT. The bleeping dirty gong, I bet she stinks. She’s massive, hides it well in her photos but on her stories just now, wow - talk about fanny belly!!

• Haha
I’m so pleased she’s back to posting pictures of her sweating.... NOT. The bleeping dirty gong, I bet she stinks. She’s massive, hides it well in her photos but on her stories just now, wow - talk about fanny belly!!
someone ought to tell her sweating doesn’t equate to a good gym sesh, some folk perspire just by going up the stairs to the lav or to the kitchen for a snack

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fanny belly 😭😭😭 I’m dead 💀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.