Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my days Iโ€™ve just watched the vlog. 12 mind I canโ€™t get back.
She was more interested in her ring light dying and that she didnโ€™t want to refilm the video - like proper bloggers would.
And pep & co clothes with Gucci & moschino trainers says it bloody all!!
I came here to say the last part!

She annoyed me so much saying Blake bought her the Gucci trainers as a โ€œback upโ€... as if thatโ€™s normal to her. Get a bloody job, that YouTube thing? Not happening.

She is 100% Leโ€™lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just watched her โ€˜what I got for Xmasโ€™ vlog. bleeping hell, sheโ€™s trying so hard isnโ€™t she. Just not natural at all ๐Ÿ˜‚ the little opener graphic had me howling ๐Ÿ˜‚

Went and saw the โ€˜Iโ€™m 29 spend the day with meโ€™ - there is like a 5 min segment of her at the gym...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched her โ€˜what I got for Xmasโ€™ vlog. bleeping hell, sheโ€™s trying so hard isnโ€™t she. Just not natural at all ๐Ÿ˜‚ the little opener graphic had me howling ๐Ÿ˜‚

Went and saw the โ€˜Iโ€™m 29 spend the day with meโ€™ - there is like a 5 min segment of her at the gym...
Well there goes my breakfast ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Oh. My. God.

Reactions: 5
Why the duck would you a) film your workout and b) shove the camera between your legs? Genuinely she does a load of floor exercises and itโ€™s there the entire time, zoomed right in on her vag ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I came here to say the last part!

She annoyed me so much saying Blake bought her the Gucci trainers as a โ€œback upโ€... as if thatโ€™s normal to her. Get a bloody job, that YouTube thing? Not happening.

She is 100% Leโ€™lazy.
Dead at leโ€™lazy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I obviously canโ€™t cope with watching that video but from her stories her workouts always look so tit and unstructured.

Because of her build sheโ€™s someone that would massively benefit from getting PTs for a good strength and conditioning routine. Sheโ€™s spent so much time on that treadmill but itโ€™s made no real difference to her shape.

Reactions: 4
I obviously canโ€™t cope with watching that video but from her stories her workouts always look so tit and unstructured.

Because of her build sheโ€™s someone that would massively benefit from getting PTs for a good strength and conditioning routine. Sheโ€™s spent so much time on that treadmill but itโ€™s made no real difference to her shape.
Cardio is so shite. I went from almost 20 stone down to 13 when I started doing weights and strength based workouts ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Before that cardio had done minimal!

Reactions: 4

WTF ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿคข๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Reactions: 2
L0L.. The who knows lamia best vlog- well that's embarrassing that blakes more clued up with her kid! She's visibly furious he's got them right and she hasn't as well ๐Ÿ˜‚ telling him off like a school boy to put his phone on silent at the beginning as well she totally wears the trousers, and the boxers

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She reminds me of a half shaved yeti with acrylics

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
L0L.. The who knows lamia best vlog- well that's embarrassing that blakes more clued up with her kid! She's visibly furious he's got them right and she hasn't as well ๐Ÿ˜‚ telling him off like a school boy to put his phone on silent at the beginning as well she totally wears the trousers, and the boxers
She probably forced him to propose last week. Hope she ain't another Caroline Flack.

Blake looks a nice lad, he can definitely do better than that heifer .

Blake seems great, he grafts his backside off at work and at home, adores lamia and she seems to have a better bond with Blake than her MOM. Bet he sits there like a good little boy and takes all the tit Roshaz throws at him

Blake seems great, he grafts his backside off at work and at home, adores lamia and she seems to have a better bond with Blake than her MOM. Bet he sits there like a good little boy and takes all the tit Roshaz throws at him
He's probably too scared to leave

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.