Realityof_rosh #3 fee-fi-fo-fum here comes yeti the beggy from brum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely getting paid for it her story at the top said paid partnership with Amazon and she DONT even follow Amazon. This post has really pissed me off, it’s for charity so do it for charity, I really don’t have a clue why any companies want to
Work with her ot makes my mind boggle. Her interaction is shocking! Such a big fat gunnty grabby witch! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Will just leave this one here, the pout! I’m out lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s trying to hide her MASSIVE grunt in that picture 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s trying to hide her MASSIVE grunt in that picture 😂😂😂
Always is, how she can call herself an influencer is beyond me! She just need to get her air max back on head back up the wood ( that’s where she’s from) with the rest of the chavs!

And while I’m here and on a rant, the fact all she’s donated is a small amount of knex is a joke. The amount of free toys she’s been given right before Christmas and has openly said loads of times that Le’brat don’t play with toys anymore is a piss take! Give the toys you blagged for free you cretin ohhh and the add is a mess read of a piece of paper Le’brat is NOT good in front of the camera.... 😅😅 rant over for now lol

Reactions: 9
Why does she insist on attempting to say words she clearly had no clue how to pronounce 😂😂

• Haha
Ok. I’m sorry, I know being a SAHM isn’t an easy job but I cram a FT job into my life with home schooling, keeping house and being a bloody decent parent into the same time as well. I also don’t have a man child that waits on me hand and foot.
also claiming benefits and not declaring your partner lives with you doesn’t make you at SAHM it makes you a benefit fraud

Reactions: 14
Being a SAHM is hard as she lounges on the sofa in her dressing gown gurning into her bleeping phone.
Oh do duck off you scum bag

Why does she insist on attempting to say words she clearly had no clue how to pronounce 😂😂
Just makes her look even more uneducated than she bloody it!

Ok. I’m sorry, I know being a SAHM isn’t an easy job but I cram a FT job into my life with home schooling, keeping house and being a bloody decent parent into the same time as well. I also don’t have a man child that waits on me hand and foot.
also claiming benefits and not declaring your partner lives with you doesn’t make you at SAHM it makes you a benefit fraud
100 % the people that say being a stay at home parent is a full time job, is their job, or stressful etc get a grip.. yes it can be challenging but if it’s that bad do something about it! what exactly does she have to be stressed about she literally does naff all, then when Le’ brat is at school it’s just her and Le’grump and all he seems to do is watch an iPad all day....

Reactions: 3
Just makes her look even more uneducated than she bloody it!

100 % the people that say being a stay at home parent is a full time job, is their job, or stressful etc get a grip.. yes it can be challenging but if it’s that bad do something about it! what exactly does she have to be stressed about she literally does naff all, then when Le’ brat is at school it’s just her and Le’grump and all he seems to do is watch an iPad all day....
It annoys me how some people go on and on about being a sahm and it being unpaid etc. I get it. I do however that’s your choice. If I could be sahm with my children (a partner that earns enough for the bills and a decent way of life and we know that ain’t Blakey boy being a carpenters mate) then I would, who wouldn’t?! However don’t bleat about it whilst your raping the system i and many other tax payers fund. Every time one of my children are ill I worry about my job and team. If I’m up all night with them I still have to go to work the next day or lose a days pay. The entitlement is for 3 or at managers discretion 5 days a year carers leave. The assemblies I miss, teachers making appointments in the middle of the day that I can’t attend because work 🙄
im not saying it’s easy for any sahm it just grinds my gears when some of them (Rosh in looking at you) make out they have it harder than a working mom

Reactions: 10
Always is, how she can call herself an influencer is beyond me! She just need to get her air max back on head back up the wood ( that’s where she’s from) with the rest of the chavs!

And while I’m here and on a rant, the fact all she’s donated is a small amount of knex is a joke. The amount of free toys she’s been given right before Christmas and has openly said loads of times that Le’brat don’t play with toys anymore is a piss take! Give the toys you blagged for free you cretin ohhh and the add is a mess read of a piece of paper Le’brat is NOT good in front of the camera.... 😅😅 rant over for now lol
I live 2 mins up the road in my lovely bought house I'm absolutely far from a bleeping chav!!

Reactions: 2
It annoys me how some people go on and on about being a sahm and it being unpaid etc. I get it. I do however that’s your choice. If I could be sahm with my children (a partner that earns enough for the bills and a decent way of life and we know that ain’t Blakey boy being a carpenters mate) then I would, who wouldn’t?! However don’t bleat about it whilst your raping the system i and many other tax payers fund. Every time one of my children are ill I worry about my job and team. If I’m up all night with them I still have to go to work the next day or lose a days pay. The entitlement is for 3 or at managers discretion 5 days a year carers leave. The assemblies I miss, teachers making appointments in the middle of the day that I can’t attend because work 🙄
im not saying it’s easy for any sahm it just grinds my gears when some of them (Rosh in looking at you) make out they have it harder than a working mom
Well Said 👏🏻 She’s just a poor excuse of a woman she really is, like the word owes her something... 🤯

I live 2 mins up the road in my lovely bought house I'm absolutely far from a bleeping chav!!
Good for you, chelsmley wood is full of chavs. Did I direct my comment at you hunnie NOPE!

Ah c’mon the weird does have a lot of chavs. You’ve got to have been up the shopping centre and seen it. You’re probs on Marston green side

Reactions: 1
Well Said 👏🏻 She’s just a poor excuse of a woman she really is, like the word owes her something... 🤯

Good for you, chelsmley wood is full of chavs. Did I direct my comment at you hunnie NOPE!
Hunnie? Ok!

Ah c’mon the weird does have a lot of chavs. You’ve got to have been up the shopping centre and seen it. You’re probs on Marston green side
Literally round the corner lol. Every area has chavs an scruffs though

Hunnie? Ok!

Literally round the corner lol. Every area has chavs an scruffs though
Oh I know. I’m not saying everyone that lives there is a chav. I work in the area and there are certainly more chavs than not. But it’s the same in lots of areas in Brum and Solihull.

Reactions: 1
Oh I know. I’m not saying everyone that lives there is a chav. I work in the area and there are certainly more chavs than not. But it’s the same in lots of areas in Brum and Solihull.
Maybe I just get defensive lol

Maybe I just get defensive lol
I get that. But chelmsley social club. Chav central you have to agree? Or kingshurst SC honestly I have to bite my tongue from singing “bigger the hoop, bigger the hoe” at them

watch you now tell me you’re in thereevery week in normal times 😀

I get that. But chelmsley social club. Chav central you have to agree? Or kingshurst SC honestly I have to bite my tongue from singing “bigger the hoop, bigger the hoe” at them

watch you now tell me you’re in thereevery week in normal times 😀
Not a chance would I go haha! 100% get what you're saying though! I've drove past and seen the sights!

Point taken! Definitely some hot messes around
The end of the day we’re all here for a mutual dislike or certain people not to bicker between each other, nothing that is said is aimed at anyone personally expect the person who the thread is about 😃

Reactions: 4
The end of the day we’re all here for a mutual dislike or certain people not to bicker between each other, nothing that is said is aimed at anyone personally expect the person who the thread is about 😃
Have you seen then latest grid post?! She should really stop wearing cycling shorts as they are more hot pants on her 🤯

Have you seen then latest grid post?! She should really stop wearing cycling shorts as they are more hot pants on her 🤯
Nope! But I’m sat down with my coffee for 5 so I’ll be heading over there now lol
Noticed She’s stopped posting her food and to TikTok too wonder why 😂🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.