Realityof_rosh #3 fee-fi-fo-fum here comes yeti the beggy from brum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she’s harping on about setting challenges and setting up a WhatsApp group to inspire each other...so inspiring hun 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t believe she’s harping on about setting challenges and setting up a WhatsApp group to inspire each other...so inspiring hun 😂😂😂
I was so tempted to join in just for the crack and to
See what tripe she would have come out with, who the hell wants her monotone self to motivate you 😂😂

• Haha
If I had a tough day I might just might call or text my husband but chances are when he got home from work I’d tell him. It would never enter my head to think, aww let’s take a selfie and send it to him and then post it on Instagram, I’ll say it’s not for sympathy but really I want sympathy.
Must be hard being safe at home all day eating gifted chocolate with the council paying all your bills boo bleeping hoo
Yeah me too. Why would she send her other half a selfie of her crying when the poor guy is grafting at work? To then post it on insta is even worse, bet she’s bloomin hard work for him to live with. Imagine she had real issues like an actual job, a partner who didn’t wait on her hand and foot and having to pay her own way for stuff like most of us who are decent members of society!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Same 😂😂😂 could do with some laughs 😂
So wish I had have said yes, how the hell
She can think she can give exercise advice to
Others when her form doing the simplest of exercises is horrendous! Oh god I can just hear her dreary voice in my head saying “ you got this “ 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is it a (wannabe) influencer right of passage to post a pic of your crying face?? Who the duck does this I’ve had tough days being at home working while looking after my son but never would dream of taking a pic of my cry face 😂😂😂
Bossmummy does this too; riles me right up!

Reactions: 3
Bossmummy does this too; riles me right up!
Haha boss mummy’s back in the exercise band wagon (as well as the crying stories) isn’t she? All I can see when I look at her face is a frog crossed with jade goody.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha boss mummy’s back in the exercise band wagon (as well as the crying stories) isn’t she? All I can see when I look at her face is a frog crossed with jade goody.
Is she still going?! I got culled after the car crash - the actual bump not her life when she was called out for being a melodramatic twit. Is she still with the overgrown gnome?!

• Haha
Is she still going?! I got culled after the car crash - the actual bump not her life when she was called out for being a melodramatic twit. Is she still with the overgrown gnome?!
Yea! I’m not quite sure why I keep her on tbh as the crying gets right on my nerves

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Alot of people end up putting on weight because they have stresses in their life such as, a job, bills to pay as well as having to cook and feed children. She has no stresses. She just sits on her arse all day. No.point crying rosh you just are a fat count who just can't be added to do anything that requires work like cooking healthy meals.

Reactions: 5
She is never off that bloody couch or out of a dressing gown! She is such a lazy sloth, Blake has gotten up with the kids at least twice this week while she lays in her pit even though he has a job to go to, he could have done it more but to honest her voice makes me feel sick so I have had to stop listening to her!

Reactions: 7
0536D960-40EC-4FAD-8E23-DD07DDF02FE5.png
Never have I ever .... participated in a wannabe influencers blatant need for engagement

So bloody obvious

• Haha
Reactions: 14
..declared that we live as husband and wife

..done any real work

..made my daughter feel confident in her appearance

..got my pleather skirt off without an almighty fight

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She reminds me of a spoilt brat! With all the feeling all hard done by crap! She's just got to much time on her hands..She probably just sats on the couch all day on her phone....

Reactions: 7
Paha yea the overgrown miserable gnome. The new baby looks just like him too... poor thing!

Reactions: 1
That toy donating video! The little girl looks like she’s reading off something, so staged and sooo fake. If she isn’t getting paid to donated toys she wouldn’t do it, disgusting 😂😂

That toy donating video! The little girl looks like she’s reading off something, so staged and sooo fake. If she isn’t getting paid to donated toys she wouldn’t do it, disgusting 😂😂
She’s absolutely getting paid for it her story at the top said paid partnership with Amazon and she DONT even follow Amazon. This post has really pissed me off, it’s for charity so do it for charity, I really don’t have a clue why any companies want to
Work with her ot makes my mind boggle. Her interaction is shocking! Such a big fat gunnty grabby witch! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Will just leave this one here, the pout! I’m out lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.