Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t beat this one still 🤣🤣🤣
#guntlife
And how the hell is she on 1,900 calories to
Loose weight she must weigh a hell of a lot!
Wow maybe she had a spot check from the council and she hid the partition wall up her top?
Sheesh man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I deleted TikTok months ago because I was becoming a bit obsessed.. I am redownloading to have a little nose and then deleting it again :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So just looked through her tiktok CoNtEnT 🥴

the hideous music over the videos of her kids is so inappropriate! Another platform to plaster all their lives over.

Reactions: 8
So just looked through her tiktok CoNtEnT 🥴

the hideous music over the videos of her kids is so inappropriate! Another platform to plaster all their lives over.
Makes me so uncomfortable when parents do this! So disgusting but hey ho anything for a few likes...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m going to sound so old but you wonder how that generation is going to be when they’re in their 20s etc. It’s like the Truman Show
You just know that little boy is going to be a roadman and the girl a Vicky Pollard AKA Rosh on steroids. I honestly hate to say anything negative about kids but that woman is creating a monster the way she's bringing up that little girl. She's being allowed to act far to grown up and bratty and it's all down to what her mother is exposing her to. At that age a child's purity should be cherished and encouraged. All this tiktok, make up, vlogging she's allowing is so damaging. The poor girl has all her teens for that. She's not even 8 is she?? I'm a parent and I would never dream of exploiting them the way these 'influences' do! They may aswell be pimps in my eyes.... absolutely revolting!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You just know that little boy is going to be a roadman and the girl a Vicky Pollard AKA Rosh on steroids. I honestly hate to say anything negative about kids but that woman is creating a monster the way she's bringing up that little girl. She's being allowed to act far to grown up and bratty and it's all down to what her mother is exposing her to. At that age a child's purity should be cherished and encouraged. All this tiktok, make up, vlogging she's allowing is so damaging. The poor girl has all her teens for that. She's not even 8 is she?? I'm a parent and I would never dream of exploiting them the way these 'influences' do! They may aswell be pimps in my eyes.... absolutely revolting!!!
She’s just turned 7 same age as my little girl who’s currently rolling round the lounge in roller skates she had for Christmas, the difference between the two is shocking! I feel sorry for her kids I really do!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That child is one of the reasons I unfollowed, sounds nasty to say this about her because she’s a kid but she’s definitely her mothers daughter!! Horrible brat, better off with her Dad. Bet she’s a different child when she’s with him! I bet she’s a bully at school!

Reactions: 5
What’s with the eye bleeping herself when she drinks on those cringy tiktoks? What a creepy cringy chav!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just looked at her tiktok and I’m in actual shock that she eats that much In a day and calls it a diet ? No wonder she’s bleeping huge if that’s what her diet is like imagine her when she’s “Off plan” 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.