Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to realise her daughters only 7 sounds like she’s always on TikTok
I know right, she’s the same age as my little hike and the difference between them is shocking. At 7 no way I’d let her have a TikTok or YouTube channel.
that poor girl has had no childhood, grown up way too fast!

Reactions: 6
I know right, she’s the same age as my little hike and the difference between them is shocking. At 7 no way I’d let her have a TikTok or YouTube channel.
that poor girl has had no childhood, grown up way too fast!
I can only imagine the type of music she has her listening to

Reactions: 2
I can only imagine the type of music she has her listening to
Christ i wouldn’t actually like to think... she’s the scummy mummy that would film her twerking to WAP while she laughs and posts it on social media for the world to see. I mean she allows her out in a crop top, what 7 year old needs to be out on the streets on a crop top! Shameful but then again they are a chavtastic family.

I feel sorry for her Dad, I don’t think he’s ever had her for Christmas always a day a week before. How selfish can she be, to not alternate Christmas times between her and the dad. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
As predicted she shows all the tit makes a point of her saying she’s been spoilt rotten and now asking if anyone wants a mini haul duck off you self centred show off witch

Reactions: 8
Only come on as im at work and bored shitless coz the kids are playing in their rooms (im a childrens home manager) but duck OFF ROSH u absolute bleep argh get a life u fraudulent little twit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Only come on as im at work and bored shitless coz the kids are playing in their rooms (im a childrens home manager) but duck OFF ROSH u absolute bleep argh get a life u fraudulent little twit
She’s a bleeping vile cretin when you think she couldn’t sink any lower she wants to boast about all her benefit cheating tit

Reactions: 7
I found this woman the other day on the back of another thread on tattle, and I have never heard a more whiny Bastard in my life 😂

Baby ASOS is dripping in gold

While LAM is her mini me and encouraged to be grown when, I was shocked to learn she's 7 😬

FFS there's no shame in letting kids be kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All she’s done is boast to her followers all the crap she’s had she doesn’t look or sound grateful and I know I am nasty but labia looks like a brat she’s also not a very pretty child so why does she think she can be a child model for tacky brands she’s not got it unfortunately

Reactions: 9
All she’s done is boast to her followers all the crap she’s had she doesn’t look or sound grateful and I know I am nasty but labia looks like a brat she’s also not a very pretty child so why does she think she can be a child model for tacky brands she’s not got it unfortunately
glad I am not only who feels like this,I was watching her “haul” no expression on her face, no voice change, no gratitude and why is she always playing with her hair!!

Reactions: 5
glad I am not only who feels like this,I was watching her “haul” no expression on her face, no voice change, no gratitude and why is she always playing with her hair!!
Be interesting to see what she brought him! What pissed me off is her saying I only ever wear designer trainers but wanted cheaper ones for the school run! She calls cheaper trainers air max lol! She’s deluded and a twit I must remember next year to cheat the system and then I will have a endless pot of money 💰

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s doing a Q&A with Blake - I’m very tempted to ask “do the benefits people know that Blake lives with you?” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s got that outfit on from today so why the duck has she got someone In her home in Tier 3 😡
And she’s already mixed with 2 other households today! This is a prime example of why we’re still up tit street with this bloody virus!! 😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So she can’t wait to have a tidy flat 🙄 is it being done today because the slave is back at work soon?!

Reactions: 5
I don’t go to Maccy Ds a lot but does this mean she ordered 2 double sausage and egg McMuffins with extra sausage and egg and hash browns? Correct me if I’m wrong!

I don’t go to Maccy Ds a lot but does this mean she ordered 2 double sausage and egg McMuffins with extra sausage and egg and hash browns? Correct me if I’m wrong!
It’s maybe just the content of the meal I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.