Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
from what I gather, she lives in a council owned property but has made an extra bedroom or something without consulting them; there’s also stuff surrounding her benefits... 🤔
If I remember right she did consult them and they said no, so she still went ahead and done it anyway 🤣

Reactions: 6
from what I gather, she lives in a council owned property but has made an extra bedroom or something without consulting them; there’s also stuff surrounding her benefits... 🤔
She did ask permission it was denied. She put it up anyway and posted it all over the gram

Reactions: 4
Gosh, imagine if she lived in them new built grey boxes that most of the InFluEnCeRs live in
she will be more insufferable .

Reactions: 5
Her hair reminds me I need to buy Brillo pads! Also I bet you she has labia slut dropping at Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Getting her nails done now... she’ll be bleating on about how she’ll need to relax tonight after a hard day 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.