Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why send vegan stuff to her?! Surprised she even knows what vegan means or how to spell it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As a vegan, I think its nice that they are sending out products to people who wouldn't necessarily ever try them and getting them to review them and other non vegans might buy them. But why on earth would you choose her, I definitely won't be buying their products now :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What winds me up, is when her reviews are her literally reading the packet. I CAN READ IT MYSELF YOU MORON.

Also - I got 2 minutes into her primark haul and just couldn’t put myself through listening to her breathing like a troll so turned it off

Reactions: 10
What winds me up, is when her reviews are her literally reading the packet. I CAN READ IT MYSELF YOU MORON.

Also - I got 2 minutes into her primark haul and just couldn’t put myself through listening to her breathing like a troll so turned it off
She’s just so desperate she’s a piss poor mommy blogger

Reactions: 5
When your idols are fopperbollocks and beggy brittany it speaks for itself 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Don't think she knows what self centred means. I mean she could be described as that but not Blake. Silly bint.

Reactions: 9
Haha yes that really made me chuckle. I mean he is probably self centred but she obviously thought it was a compliment. Never seen a woman as stupid as her in my life, how she's getting all this free stuff I'll never know🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now she’s saying about laminators birthday and that she’s asked for expensive trainers!!

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20200924-130527_Instagram.jpg

WTF???

Why has she been sent this, surely bepanthen don't need tramps like this promoting their products?
Really pissed me off, I use this for my wee one & it's not exactly cheap but she has just cheapened it!

She must be approaching companies & asking them for stuff? They need to start doing their homework!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 253403
WTF???

Why has she been sent this, surely bepanthen don't need tramps like this promoting their products?
Really pissed me off, I use this for my wee one & it's not exactly cheap but she has just cheapened it!

She must be approaching companies & asking them for stuff? They need to start doing their homework!
It's not been sent directly from bepanthen. The company she's tagged is who sent it. You register your details and you get sent products and if you review them well enough you move along the ladder

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.