Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this is going to be a cringe fest 😬
Surprised that many of them fit in with her in there, I’m sure the max amount of people wasn’t accounting for a yeti sized person

Side note I’ve never known someone throw themselves this many celebrations for one birthday. She sure does think highly of her self bless
I know!! Even the queen only has two birthdays!! Yet sweaty the yeti feels she needs to have a month long celebration!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her friendship circle looks like it’s auditioning for a remake of Prisoner Cell Block H. And believe me when I say I’m not a snob by any stretch I grew up on a rough estate in Scotland but the lot of them are frightening.

The level of disposable income she has for someone who doesn’t work is a bloody joke, she needs shopped.

And Mr Tumnis is bloody genius!! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They were probably asked to leave 😂
Dropped the phone in the hot tub off her tits??

5B5361FC-5787-4230-81D4-C7DD52D907F5.png
Every bloody week. A few strawberries and blueberries doesn’t counteract all the other shite (or sugar in those Nasty pastries)

Well that serves me right commenting on 2 threads at once 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s en route home? Absolutely no way they haven’t been kicked out.
No way In hell they haven’t been.. otherwise she didn’t drive either so she would be making others leave early surely ? I wouldn’t be happy if my mate said We’re going away for the weekend and then made us go home after 15 hours because she couldn’t wipe her own arse without Blake

Reactions: 6
Wtf!! Something’s happened for sure as I reckon that was gifted why would you leave early laminator goes to her dads regularly so she’s used to not having her around

Wtf!! Something’s happened for sure as I reckon that was gifted why would you leave early laminator goes to her dads regularly so she’s used to not having her around
Imagine gifting a weekend stay to her and she turns up with chelmsley woods finest laddettes 😩😂😅 bet they didn’t know what hit them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They either only booked for one night or got booted. She didn’t even drive so if, and I use IF her story is true she’s made her poor friend bring her home to go back again.
However as she mentioned earlier in the week she could always come hone after 1 night I call 🐮 💩 it was always planned to be one night

If there’s other holiday let’s near them I guarantee they’ve had complaints for being too loud and been kicked out.

Reactions: 4
I thought it was really weird how she’s mentioned a few times ‘I can come home early if I want to’. Sounds pre-planned that she was going to come home early. So strange. And poor Blake who though he was having a drony yeti-free weekend!

Reactions: 11
They either only booked for one night or got booted. She didn’t even drive so if, and I use IF her story is true she’s made her poor friend bring her home to go back again.
However as she mentioned earlier in the week she could always come hone after 1 night I call 🐮 💩 it was always planned to be one night
She put that it was a weekend away but it’s not far this was definitely planned

Wtf with the Gucci belt just under her bust not on her waist and a swimsuit with primarni sandals 🤯

• Haha
I bet she’s come home early because she thinks that she’s too good for them now she’s an ‘influencer’ 😂😂😂😂 IMAGINE!!!

• Haha
She wanted a picture with the hot tub in and then to go home 😂😂
I’m sorry but she wasn’t even gone 24 hours, that’s a bit weird to just go back home, like it’s been said she mentioned leaving early so many times, she must be so much fun 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would be livid organizing my friends birthday weekend and she fucks off home after a few hours away from her man she wouldn't live it down.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.