Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she doesn’t trust him! So doesn’t let him be alone lol
I love my son and partner dearly but time away is healthy once in a blue moon!
Totally agree. My hubby and I go on holiday with our friends (separately) each year and we’re all the better for it. I think it’s weird to be so, so attached to someone that you can’t be without them. A relationship should be because you love spending time with them not because you’re completely dependent on them. Probably a paranoid wreck about cheating because that’s how she met him... waiting on Karma striking her!!

Reactions: 12
Totally agree. My hubby and I go on holiday with our friends (separately) each year and we’re all the better for it. I think it’s weird to be so, so attached to someone that you can’t be without them. A relationship should be because you love spending time with them not because you’re completely dependent on them. Probably a paranoid wreck about cheating because that’s how she met him... waiting on Karma striking her!!
I did not know that. But that makes sense. I have a friend who met her partner whist both of them were in relationships and now they go everywhere together. It’s very weird

Reactions: 4
I did not know that. But that makes sense. I have a friend who met her partner whist both of them were in relationships and now they go everywhere together. It’s very weird
I’m sure she met Blake on a girls holiday to Magaluf while she was still with La’Mafia’s dad then continued cheating on him when she returned. Not sure if Blake was single or no but I’m not surprised about how paranoid she is, just waiting on him doing it to her hence why they can’t be apart.

Reactions: 6
I hate how she’s started looking away from the camera when she has her photos taken. Like she was caught off guard but she blatantly wasn’t! You look a twit hun! Missed her stories but got the gist of what’s happened from reading. Reckon she got pissed and started crying and saying how much she loves Blake and misses him. There’s always one like her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Something definitely went on with the night away. This is the woman who documents everything. I was expecting a week's worth of posts relating to "the girls weekend"".

Reactions: 11
Wtf is that latest post her wonder smile update all you can hear is sniffling, dreary droning voice and she’s not a clue what she’s urmm urmm yeah saying 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf is that latest post her wonder smile update all you can hear is sniffling, dreary droning voice and she’s not a clue what she’s urmm urmm yeah saying 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s awful, plus it looks like she’s edited it slightly as well which indicates she thinks that is a decent end result.
yes, we know you are ok week 2, that it’s 6 months for your top and 9 months for you bottom. Anyone doing these cheap internet aligners needs their heads checked - you need to see anorthodontist throughout teeth straightening treatments🤦‍♀️

That picture at the gym on her stories, I thought he had a round ball birthing ball but it was just her gut

• Haha
That picture at the gym on her stories, I thought he had a round ball birthing ball but it was just her gut
I don’t understand why for someone that does as much exercise as she apparently does isn’t losing weight

Reactions: 5
That 'lookalike' costume is terrifying. Labia's room must be absolutely full to the brim of all these tit toys.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.