Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a bleeping joke there is probably people out there who’ve not been able to afford to get their child a hair cut and this fuckers accepting freebies like they are going out of fashion
free loading yeti bleep.
Shame on the people giving her freebies though

Reactions: 10
Her “reviews” aren’t even reviews lol, just really bad filming and “editing” what’s the point?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s a reason the place she has gone to has invited her. Because self respecting parents won’t go there she will at least get the chav footfall through

Reactions: 4
Oh god imagine going for a meal and her and her family rock up! You’d be gutted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She still can’t # things properly the cakes from her latest post are a freebie as she stated in her stories tut tut that will be asa told again.
And the dress would look better without those shoes just what 😳

Reactions: 5
The things this twit does to fit in on the gram!!
Has she got hidden pints of diamond white thunder at her tea party!!

Reactions: 7
Maybe I’m weird but that grazing box thing... I wouldn’t fancy my butterfly cake, eclairs or strawberries practically sat inside a sandwich with with mayo or tomato on it 🤢 Savory and sweet separate please!

• Haha
Why does she always insist on wearing those awful white shoes with everything 🤢 she thinks they go with everything when they really don’t 🙈

• Haha
why do people keep gifting her all this stuff? Do they not look at her profile? Who would want their company associated with her?!

Reactions: 16
So pretty much everything for her pre30th was pr product/gifted/invited absolute 💩 show. Never gonna be able to go back to the floodgate now

Reactions: 9
So pretty much everything for her pre30th was pr product/gifted/invited absolute 💩 show. Never gonna be able to go back to the floodgate now
I just don’t get why they need her promoting them at all!! She’s the sort that puts me off a place a massive group of loud chavs.. no thanks!

I just don’t get why they need her promoting them at all!! She’s the sort that puts me off a place a massive group of loud chavs.. no thanks!
It’s actually an ok place or was pre covid like you I think she’d encourage chavs and I don’t have time for that!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.