Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1939F1FB-A0A3-4BC3-BB76-DCF60EAF65AD.png

Reviewing a child’s toy and she starts by saying the weathers ‘crap’!! Who swears on a review for a child’s toy, I know it’s not the worst of words but really on a review?!! Who are these company’s wanting her to advertise for them 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 230391
Reviewing a child’s toy and she starts by saying the weathers ‘crap’!! Who swears on a review for a child’s toy, I know it’s not the worst of words but really on a review?!! Who are these company’s wanting her to advertise for them 🤦🏼‍♀️
I know
Rough isn’t she
But if a company is willing to the gift the likes of her it speaks volumes about the type of business they must be. (One i’ll avoid)

Reactions: 8
View attachment 230391
I mean, that review just makes me want to run out and buy it (!)She’s literally just copied and pasted the contents!!! 🤦🏽‍♀️ I agree the word isn’t the worst but why on a review..I’m sure with the analytics of it all someone would type in “itty bitty review” and the word crap will come up?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a terrible review! 🙈I honestly don’t think she understands what it means to review something 😩
Other than saying labia likes it she’s basically copied what the box would of said. What part of that ‘review’ would make someone buy it? Why aren’t brands asking her to write a better one, I thought they have to proof read it and decide weather it’s okay or not?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry if this makes me a judgemental mom but why has her 1 year old got a telly in his room? Why would he need one. And how can she not realise why he was quiet... who put the telly on for him 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry if this makes me a judgemental mom but why has her 1 year old got a telly in his room? Why would he need one. And how can she not realise why he was quiet... who put the telly on for him 🤔
She will probably say it’s part of her living room considering it’s a make shift bedroom

Not judgemental at all! It’s ridiculous
Pretty sure I spied an echo dot too
Chavvy
Chavvy
Chavvy

he’s very clever getting the tv on and getting it to YouTube 🤔🤔
I’m calling BS, wanted to show off that he had a tv but it’s backfired as I think it makes you look hideously chavvy

Reactions: 7
I literally came on to say this! And she’s proud of him just sitting and watching tv !!!???!!! 🤔

Reactions: 6
My eldest is 7 and isn’t allowed a TV in his room! I understand why some people do it but it’s totally inappropriate for a 1 year old, especially one who seems to be lacking in expression and animation as it is!

Reactions: 12
Trying to make a quick buck flogging laminator and le’miseryguts’ old clothes on Instagram. I love the description, it states clothes are from a smoke free and pet free home. There are pictures on her grid of Blake smoking! Even if he doesn’t smoke in the house, the smell of cigarette smoke follows a person around. Shes just a liar, trying to make out she’s something she isn’t!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Trying to make a quick buck flogging laminator and le’miseryguts’ old clothes on Instagram. I love the description, it states clothes are from a smoke free and pet free home. There are pictures on her grid of Blake smoking! Even if he doesn’t smoke in the house, the smell of cigarette smoke follows a person around. Shes just a liar, trying to make out she’s something she isn’t!!
Can you imagine buying her clothes they come with an encased gunt!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ffs laminator sent some tit by the brand that she modelled for you know the one that they used her image after everyone else’s! Just because they got parking fines! What a joke

• Wow
The buck teethed witch has been sent free bleeping teeth aligners
This actually makes me so mad. I work full time and I desperately want to get Invisalign but can’t afford them. I never ever buy myself anything because I’ve been saving for a deposit on a house whilst renting. Then begs like her literally get everything gifted to them whilst getting all her benefits and her flat

Reactions: 15
This actually makes me so mad. I work full time and I desperately want to get Invisalign but can’t afford them. I never ever buy myself anything because I’ve been saving for a deposit on a house whilst renting. Then begs like her literally get everything gifted to them whilst getting all her benefits and her flat
But it’s not Invisalign it’s wondersmile the poor chavvy cousin. You know the one that comes to family parties but is left sitting on the stairs because they are wannabes but not fully there

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But it’s not Invisalign it’s wondersmile the poor chavvy cousin. You know the one that comes to family parties but is left sitting on the stairs because they are wannabes but not fully there
Hahaha! To be honest I thought it be just as expensive! Still annoying she gets things like this given to her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.