Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are the PR people at Cheshire Farms not looking at her insta and keep sending her free stuff 🤦🏻‍♀️ That will be for Blake to cook 😂

Reactions: 3
Why are the PR people at Cheshire Farms not looking at her insta and keep sending her free stuff 🤦🏻‍♀️ That will be for Blake to cook 😂
She has definitely never bought anything from them so don’t know why they are thanking her for her support, grabby witch!

Reactions: 4
She has issues with a tooth or something and her voice sounds more awful than ever 🙈

Reactions: 2
duck me, can she say “tuufff” any more times in one story than she has in this mornings?!
It’s a TOOTH yeti!! There isn’t an F in TOOTH.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck me, can she say “tuufff” any more times in one story than she has in this mornings?!
It’s a TOOTH yeti!! There isn’t an F in TOOTH.
I thought it was just me, took me a while to figure she was saying tooth!! But I wasn’t sure if it was a regional thing!

Reactions: 4
Why does she think anyone gives a tit what her favourite things are 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also how she managed to think that is how you pronounce tooth I have no idea, I have never heard anyone say anything like that before 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I'm going to hell for this I'm sure. I know how horrific dental pain can be but I nearly laughed when she said they'd need to give her an emergency app because she wouldn't be able to parent properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought it was just me, took me a while to figure she was saying tooth!! But I wasn’t sure if it was a regional thing!
It’s not a regional thing. Brummie born and bred and I’ve never said toufh in my life

Reactions: 5
Did the council confirm you could put that partition wall up in your living room?

Do you declare Blake living with you?

Do you ever do anything in your flat or do you wait til Blake gets home to do it all????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
When your calves resemble thighs!
Why wouldn’t you just say left or right. Chav is such a label bleep isn’t she.
It’s all for engagement anyway

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again
Her legs look like ham

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m a newbie round this thread! What’s the story with her partition wall?
from what I gather, she lives in a council owned property but has made an extra bedroom or something without consulting them; there’s also stuff surrounding her benefits... 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.