Reality shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watched southern hospitality reunion? That was a lively one!
TJ knows all the gossip, he really needs to spill more tea!
I read the rumours about Joe and Luanne, but didn't know about Danielle!
Oisin is awful, hope he doesn't come back.

Reactions: 2
Anyone watched southern hospitality reunion? That was a lively one!
TJ knows all the gossip, he really needs to spill more tea!
I read the rumours about Joe and Luanne, but didn't know about Danielle!
Oisin is awful, hope he doesn't come back.
Oh I didn’t see that when I looked earlier! That’s my Saturday evening viewing while I cook dinner then 😁

Reactions: 1
Really enjoyed southern hospitality this season. Defo more TJ please. I think the cast is all great apart from Oisin. He gives off such a toxic energy. I hope that Grace Lily comes back next season stronger. I think that bad relationship really knocked her and she needs to bring back that sass!

Reactions: 4
Really enjoyed southern hospitality this season. Defo more TJ please. I think the cast is all great apart from Oisin. He gives off such a toxic energy. I hope that Grace Lily comes back next season stronger. I think that bad relationship really knocked her and she needs to bring back that sass!
I enjoyed the second season so much more than the first! Love Grace, we needed more of her in this season though at one point I was watching and I was thinking does she even work at Republic anymore. Oisin at first I thought was a good addition and then he just got gradually worse and worse as each episode went on 😩😅

Reactions: 3
I have just watched EP2 of Summer house.

Does any one else think Lindsay is narcissistic? She is impossible to reason with. I really feel sorry for Carl, he can't win no matter what he says or how he says it.

She is projecting all her anxiety and carl is the punching bag.
---
Summer House: I don’t get Danielle’s reaction to the news of the engagement- she has been against them the whole season🤷🏽‍♀️
I get her reaction now. She obviously knew their relationship wasn't perfect. I just read that they have been in couples therapy basically since the start of their relation ship.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think Lindsay has a severe abandonment wound from her mother leaving them. That's why she's so erratic and nonsensical. She's been in therapy for years, she should be able to process her feelings better but eh. I also think they were doomed from the get go, Lindsay is a pr party girl, getting sober would have robbed her from half her personality.

I like the newbies, I wish the guy from last season was there too.

I feel Lindsay self-sabotages and pushes guys away so when the relationship does come to end - she can claim some control. Carl needed to protect his sobriety.
I get her reaction now. She obviously knew their relationship wasn't perfect. I just read that they have been in couples therapy basically since the start of their relation ship.
Yeah- plain to see now with some more insight.
I like the newbies
I love West!

Think we can now see why Carl called of the wedding, how Lyndsy went on and on to him about being on something, she was wasted, he was so calm about it all, she was an absolute nightmare, like what @evie1975 said, he needs to protect his sobriety.
Must be like walking on eggshells in that house sometimes with the couples falling out!!

Reactions: 8
I love West and Ciara together!
Even though it was laughable when she said Austin was one of her ex’s who was funny? Austin? Funny? More of a fanny if you ask me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's been 8 seasons and Carl, somehow, has always been in between jobs, barely working, floating aimlessly on God's green earth. GET A JOB DUDE A REAL ONE NOT SOME FANCY SHMANCY MADE UP PROJECT. (unsurprisingly he went back to work for Kyle lol, i'm a big Kyle fan but my man, you need better boundaries)

• Haha
Lindsay has always been unbearable, but how come Summer House is the only show where the cars aren't mic'd and cam'd ? Very weird.
I also think Carlito really just wanted out and choose to alienate her on camera on purpose

Lyndsy and Carl, no wonder they split up! I've never really liked either of them, he tries other jobs all the time, but won't stick at anything, she from my point of view gets angsty when drinking.
Maybe he should have had his phone on record during that conservation on the ride home!

Anyways,still liking West!!

• Heart
She is the definition of gaslighting and she doesn't have a supportive bone in her body.

I feel Carl's frustration. I would have called the wedding off after the first weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 6