Reality shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lindsay has always been unbearable, but how come Summer House is the only show where the cars aren't mic'd and cam'd ? Very weird.
I also think Carlito really just wanted out and choose to alienate her on camera on purpose
Everyone called him out for breaking up with her on camera but it makes sense. He knew he needed proof because she spins all the stories and he probably was like oh she’s lied in all the fights in the cars I’m getting my proof, receipts, evidence and timelines 😆
---
Olivia is gone from southern charm 😭
But we still have Taylor and some new randoms, such as that Molly chick that hooked up with Joe bottles from southern hospitality.
---
also totally random but I’m an Aussie that loves reality bravo tv it’s like my Roman Empire. Summer house: Martha’s Vineyard I watched the first season but now the second has started but I can’t find it on hayu am I being silly or is it soemwhere else random ?

Last edited:
Everyone called him out for breaking up with her on camera but it makes sense. He knew he needed proof because she spins all the stories and he probably was like oh she’s lied in all the fights in the cars I’m getting my proof, receipts, evidence and timelines 😆
---

But we still have Taylor and some new randoms, such as that Molly chick that hooked up with Joe bottles from southern hospitality.
---
also totally random but I’m an Aussie that loves reality bravo tv it’s like my Roman Empire. Summer house: Martha’s Vineyard I watched the first season but now the second has started but I can’t find it on hayu am I being silly or is it soemwhere else random ?
I haven’t watched Martha’s Vineyard but just checked my Hayu and can see there is 1 episode on there for season 2 so maybe try checking again, they might have been late adding it on there possibly?

I see Dylan from Below Deck turned up in VPR latest episode 🤣🤣 looking very uncomfortable while a squabble was going on at the table 🫣😂😂

Reactions: 1
I see Dylan from Below Deck turned up in VPR latest episode 🤣🤣 looking very uncomfortable while a squabble was going on at the table 🫣😂😂
OHEMGEE good spot haha!!

Big Bravo fan and anything on Hayu (mostly bravo/peacock shows and the true crime) . I have never met anyone in OZ with my passion for reality and realitea. I feel so alone.
I listen to a few Bravo TV podcasts (by bravo fans) so there are people in the US making money talking about these shows. Where are my PEOPLE???!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is anyone watching Buying Beverly Hills?
Me, I started watching the second season yesterday! I was crying at Kyle opening that massive door 😂 she seems different on this to RHOBH not sure if it’s editing or cause she is with all her family so more at ease.

I wasn’t going to take much notice of the Valley because I just thought Jax has been so desperate to get back on tv it’ll just be all about him. Then in the week I had nothing to watch so I thought duck it let’s watch it. I was actually so surprised! think it’s going to be quite good.
I've just tried to watch second episode, tis a no from me, Jax has always been twit, and no change in this, that Jesse bloke, got me so annoyed too.!!

Has anyone watched big rich Texas? Wow that show is a bit wild, the mum slapping her child!! Definitely a lot less scripted reality than they make now

Can see why Lyndsy and Carl split up, soo toxic!
Loving the new blokes, think Ciara will friend zone West!
Good to see Craig has grown up, am actually liking him now!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel like I’m very slow on the uptake here - is there a new season of VPR out now? Post- Rachael drama?

I feel like I’m very slow on the uptake here - is there a new season of VPR out now? Post- Rachael drama?
Yes and it is terrible.

Just like all reality shows 10 seasons on. You can tell the cast don't want to be there and only are to maintain the $$$.

SH, am not a fan of Amanda, but I do feel for her, Kyle cheated when he was apparently blackout drunk, looks like he hasn't changed, rolling home at 3 4 am in the morning after being with folks who he only met that night!
I wouldn't put up with that if my husband was doing that, she needs a break from him.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They are the WORST! They’ve grown in completely opposite directions. I feel like Amanda is already checked out and she’s waiting for the SH dollars to stop rolling in and then she’ll move on to someone more mature

Reactions: 2
SH, am not a fan of Amanda, but I do feel for her, Kyle cheated when he was apparently blackout drunk, looks like he hasn't changed, rolling home at 3 4 am in the morning after being with folks who he only met that night!
I wouldn't put up with that if my husband was doing that, she needs a break from him.
I dont think its too bad him going out and coming home at that time as long as hes behaving that night, if its constant, multiple times a week and every single week, i'd be pissed.

I dont know why, but i kind of feel Amanda whats the Jersey house, as she feels its not going to work out. Kyle is happy in the City, so she something set up already if she calls it quits. Or maybe she wants to be pregnant so she can have them as a distraction from him?

I feel for her being cheated on but she decided to stay, get married and build a life with him. I think shes reflecting on her choices and shes not hapy at all with her life.

Kyle seems to be frustrated and taking that out on her, like every single thing she does/says will cause an arguement and she isnt giving him the reaction he wants.

I agree with @kale-supremacist i love them, but they're not suited!

Reactions: 2