Reality shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched Southern Hospitality? Just watched the first episode and it reminds me so much of the early Vanderpump Rules seasons!

Has anyone watched Southern Hospitality? Just watched the first episode and it reminds me so much of the early Vanderpump Rules seasons!
Yes been watching, I'm not really liking it tbh, find most of them unlikeable!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Nobody judge me but I WILL BE WATCHING
Oohhhhh I'm going to have to work out how to watch that here in Ireland 🇮🇪

@Maid22 I didn't realise there was 90 day fiancé after 🤗🤗🤗
I'm up to date on the current season and watching on Discovery + every week.
So in the mean time went back and started season 9...so I'm doing it arse about face going backwards.
But I tell you I want to kick some of these guys into next week 😤😤😤 especially the guy that said he wants a wife that will look after him like his mom. Do his washing, cooking,cleaning and installing a bidet.
He's just such an arrogant bleeping asshole 🤬🤬

Reactions: 2
Oohhhhh I'm going to have to work out how to watch that here in Ireland 🇮🇪

@Maid22 I didn't realise there was 90 day fiancé after 🤗🤗🤗
I'm up to date on the current season and watching on Discovery + every week.
So in the mean time went back and started season 9...so I'm doing it arse about face going backwards.
But I tell you I want to kick some of these guys into next week 😤😤😤 especially the guy that said he wants a wife that will look after him like his mom. Do his washing, cooking,cleaning and installing a bidet.
He's just such an arrogant bleeping asshole 🤬🤬
I haven't watched 90 day fiance, is it any good? Am thinking of subscribing to discovery plus, there's a few reality shows on there!

Reactions: 1
Omg a other reality show bites the dust 😳
There will be nothing left for us to watch.
Think I'm going to cancel my Hayu subscription and watch everything illegally 🤣🤣🤣

Omg a other reality show bites the dust 😳
There will be nothing left for us to watch.
Think I'm going to cancel my Hayu subscription and watch everything illegally 🤣🤣🤣

I’m glad! I thought it was terrible. I like Summer House because the cast are (mostly) the same and you can follow the drama. I couldn’t get invested in WH cos it was mostly randoms each time

Hayu is going to start running out of shows soon, most of the ones on there are ending soon, so that'll leave below deck, Vanderpump, and summer house, haven't heard of any new housewives due to air soon either.

• Heart
Is RHNJ not due soon? Plus Jax and Brittneys show? I hate when not something new every week day. Vanderpump rules has been disappointing so far

Reactions: 2
Is RHNJ not due soon? Plus Jax and Brittneys show? I hate when not something new every week day. Vanderpump rules has been disappointing so far
Haven't read anything about RHNJ or OC, agree about Vanderpump rules and I expect they'll show the valley after that ends.

SH I really can't stand Amanda, she's always moaning! I'll be surprised if her Kyle last tbh.
Quite like the new bloke ( though that will probably change!) Him suggesting that Paige does the washing up, no chance, she's a lazy bugger and does nothing !
Loved the banana :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was fun and light without the somber duo !!
I actually like Amanda and can see Kyle's side... they're just ill fitted tbh...

• Heart
Reactions: 3