Reality shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really enjoying Summer House this year, last season I could just about keep my eyes open 😂
I think Lyndsey has some inner demons she needs to work on, it’s sad to watch really.
Still loving Ciara and West together, we all know she’s going to friendzone him soon tho 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

Reactions: 3
SH
Lindz and carl kill the vibe but otherwise yes enjoying it.

VPR
I am struggling to watch this. It's terrible. Loving Ariana coming out on top though.

Reactions: 4
SH
Lindz and carl kill the vibe but otherwise yes enjoying it.

VPR
I am struggling to watch this. It's terrible. Loving Ariana coming out on top though.
If it wasn't for Lyndsy and Carl SH would be abit boring, I like the drama!!

Reactions: 1
This season of SH is going to be amazing. Lindsay is an absolute psycho and I don’t think she’s ever apologised for anything in her entire life. As others have said she gaslights Carl into apologising. Her even accusing him of being on something should have been the final straw. She backtracks and twists his words - “do you smoke weed - I was asking if you had smoked weed”. Even if he had smoked weed that wouldn’t radically change his behaviour, her accusing him of being “on something” is referring to something much stronger. They clearly only worked as a couple for the first 6-9 months when he said she also quit drinking.

Reactions: 3
@kale-supremacist just wanted to ask, missed your posts, hope you're ok x
Yall won't believe it, but after reading through Amelia Liana and Niomi Smart's thread, I got... ✨ a job✨; it's in a specific legal field, so i'm in training until the end of june.
Im not longer part of the stay at home daughters who lunch 🤭
Thank you so much for always thinking of the little posters of this thread, you're the sweetest, really !

Lyndsy and Carl, no wonder they split up! I've never really liked either of them, he tries other jobs all the time, but won't stick at anything, she from my point of view gets angsty when drinking.
Maybe he should have had his phone on record during that conservation on the ride home!

Anyways,still liking West!!
I even like Jesse Solomon, I think besides Carl and Lindsay, the vibes in the house are verry nice. They should have asked the new guys from last season to crash this year, to see if we could get a lot of fresh blood at once.
---
Olivia is gone from southern charm 😭
Oh I loved Olivia, this is making me sad

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@kale-supremacist that's lovely news, well done you x make sure you have time to watch these shows!
I've only been watching summer house, very behind all the real housewives (just skipped ahead to the reunions); and sadly had to give up on married at first sight au eventhough this season looked insane !!

• Heart
I've only been watching summer house, very behind all the real housewives (just skipped ahead to the reunions); and sadly had to give up on married at first sight au eventhough this season looked insane !!
You've missed nothing on the real housewives, Miami has been good though!
I've been watching MAFS, where do they find these people from, it's very entertaining!
Wasn't that such sad news about Garrison, and Gabe was the one who found him, really feel for him.

• Wow
You've missed nothing on the real housewives, Miami has been good though!
I've been watching MAFS, where do they find these people from, it's very entertaining!
Wasn't that such sad news about Garrison, and Gabe was the one who found him, really feel for him.
oooh, i missed that completely !! Poor Janelle, I hope Garrison got a peaceful transition, sweet soul. All of her boys had such striking smiles and bubbly personalities, it's all so sad

• Heart
oooh, i missed that completely !! Poor Janelle, I hope Garrison got a peaceful transition, sweet soul. All of her boys had such striking smiles and bubbly personalities, it's all so sad
I know it's just so sad, I think Janelle has the best kids.
Apparently the show is still being filmed, I don't think I'll watch it now.

• Heart
Hi guys ❤❤
Gosh I miss thread but been binge watching Homeland 🤪😂😂 as can't seem to find any decent reality TV 😕
Saying that stayed up tonight (can't sleep 😕) and played catch up on SH and The Valley.

Any thoughts on The Valley?

• Heart
Hi guys ❤❤
Gosh I miss thread but been binge watching Homeland 🤪😂😂 as can't seem to find any decent reality TV 😕
Saying that stayed up tonight (can't sleep 😕) and played catch up on SH and The Valley.

Any thoughts on The Valley?
I always think it’s hard to say after only one episode but I enjoyed it and the preview for the rest of the season looks good so il stick it out!

• Heart
I wasn’t going to take much notice of the Valley because I just thought Jax has been so desperate to get back on tv it’ll just be all about him. Then in the week I had nothing to watch so I thought duck it let’s watch it. I was actually so surprised! think it’s going to be quite good.

Reactions: 6
Summer House

End of last episode when Lyndsey revealed that she and Carl are having sex less than once every 6 weeks! My Jaw dropped.

and that he doesn't initiate. I can see why she is so full of insecurities. I give her a tiny bit of grace there.

The marriage that never was, was never meant to be.
---
I wasn't keen to watch The Valley but I think I'll try an episode...