Reality shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I could just about keep my eyes open for that reunion. I kinda ship Tom and Katie Flood, they were so sweet together. Shame nothing came from it!
They were kinda sweet together! I didn't realise that Katie and Aesha dated the same bloke, was it Jack?

They were kinda sweet together! I didn't realise that Katie and Aesha dated the same bloke, was it Jack?
Yeah and she was also dating Luca who’s on Below Deck Med right now! I have a feeling her and Malia will be back on the show as Chief stew and bosun.

Is Jax on bleeping drugs all the way through season 8 @kale-supremacist ??
He has all the traits of someone who's on a comedown from the Colombian marching powder ❄❄❄

He's one RUDE bleeping bollox!! (Pardon the pun considering my language is atrocious 🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh yea, they all are. On gear and Adderall, that's why they all start ultra skinny and super vindictive!!

• Haha
@Lmkgirl you're going for the vpr! Only thing I'll say, and not a popular opinion, I do like James!!
How's your doggo?

I finished all 10 seasons St.Stephens day and then watched The Randall Scandal..
Well Holy mother of God above in heaven 😱😱😱 shook to the core I was...
I loved the way Ariana just exploded on the couch at shitbag...she started calm then shouted..I could feel her anger..

Looking forward to new season but the theme song is stuck in my head lol.

My doggy is good @Maid22 you're so good for asking..he's out of the crate and walking around supervised, still no jumping though. It was a long 3 months recovery.
I just wish my mom was still alive to see him walking properly.

So I'm back in the throws of grief again since new years eve so can anyone of ye gorgeous humans recommend something to binge to keep my brain from exploding.

I always love coming on this thread seeing @Maid22 @alwaysdreaming and @ELFILY
always supportive of one another...it warms my cold cold heart lol 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I finished all 10 seasons St.Stephens day and then watched The Randall Scandal..
Well Holy mother of God above in heaven 😱😱😱 shook to the core I was...
I loved the way Ariana just exploded on the couch at shitbag...she started calm then shouted..I could feel her anger..

Looking forward to new season but the theme song is stuck in my head lol.

My doggy is good @Maid22 you're so good for asking..he's out of the crate and walking around supervised, still no jumping though. It was a long 3 months recovery.
I just wish my mom was still alive to see him walking properly.

So I'm back in the throws of grief again since new years eve so can anyone of ye gorgeous humans recommend something to binge to keep my brain from exploding.

I always love coming on this thread seeing @Maid22 @alwaysdreaming and @ELFILY
always supportive of one another...it warms my cold cold heart lol 😆
Hope you are ok ❤ When I lost my mum I binged Below Deck, Summer House and Southern Charm! Real Housewives is good too but I am sure I have seen your name pop up on that thread so you probably are up to date on them 😅

• Heart
Yes it looks so good! So tit of him to break the engagement off on camera though!
Although people say this is because Lindsay would twist it to suit her narrative otherwise. I have to agree, I can’t imagine her being a very nice person to deal with… she’s desperate to marry and have kids with anyone who she can get near!

I've never despised anyone so much (on tv)

I agree, why did she feel the need to say that about Olivia? She's a total witch!
As for Shep, big announcement, he's giving up liquor, he should give up drinking, he's a nasty drunk and apparently not a good shag either!!! Craig surprised me this season, sorted himself out, and Madison looked lovely!

Have you watched Christine's and David wedding? Hope it lasts, feels abit quick to me, but at least he loves her, not like that other narcissistic sod!

Traitors USA season 2 started yesterday, don't know when we'll get to watch, but don't look at reddit, loads of spoilers!!

What do you all think about Southern Hospitality? I'm not liking it tbh, I would love to look like Mia, I think she's lovely looking!
VPR has a new show out soon, Vanderpump Villa.

Although people say this is because Lindsay would twist it to suit her narrative otherwise. I have to agree, I can’t imagine her being a very nice person to deal with… she’s desperate to marry and have kids with anyone who she can get near!
Which, to be fair, isn't weird considering her personal history

I agree, why did she feel the need to say that about Olivia? She's a total witch!
As for Shep, big announcement, he's giving up liquor, he should give up drinking, he's a nasty drunk and apparently not a good shag either!!! Craig surprised me this season, sorted himself out, and Madison looked lovely!

Have you watched Christine's and David wedding? Hope it lasts, feels abit quick to me, but at least he loves her, not like that other narcissistic sod!

Traitors USA season 2 started yesterday, don't know when we'll get to watch, but don't look at reddit, loads of spoilers!!
I'm finally be home on thursday, and I'll catch for everything. So far the only shows I'm up to date were southern charm and rhop ! Taylor is a lunatic, and she's enabled by her family and her army of simp (aka JT). She really thought she did something there, when Olivia didn't even know Kathryn back then. Unhinged behaviour, and over Shep, of all men available !! I've always been a Craig stan, from the start, so I'm really enjoying watching him. His hands distract me a bit though, he has strangely small hands.

I feel that eventhough Christine left the church, she's very much a christian and wouldn't want "to live in sin" for long. How's the guy ?

The traitors 2 has a great cast !!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Married to medicine has been boring, I thought it might liven up with Phaedra appearing, but she's been a let down imo.

Last edited:
Married to medicine has been boring, I thought it might liven up with Phaedra appearing, but she's been a let down imo.
---
But my sister told me she's been great on the traitors ! She can't keep up this spiritual/reiki healer thing going for long, she was PERFECT on UGT

Reactions: 3
But my sister told me she's been great on the traitors ! She can't keep up this spiritual/reiki healer thing going for long, she was PERFECT on UGT
I can believe she'll be good on the Traitors, it's due here sometime, probably after the UK one has finished, I must try to stay away from the spoilers!!