Reality shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best use of the word c**t ever

I am Scottish, the c word is multifaceted here. For example - you’re a good c@nt or you’re a stupid c@nt or you made a c@nt of that or he’s a sound c@nt.

You can tell when someone’s calling you a c@nt via a friendly manner or when someone’s calling you a c@nt because they actually think you’re a c@nt.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I'm surprised Larsa left the boyfriend at home.
Interesting to see how Phaedra will do..bit disappointed no one from Southern Charm or Winter House 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I hope Larsa goes out first, I feel she’s going to ruin it for me
Me too, she's been awful in Miami, time she was put on pause, permanently!
Phaendra should do well, she's well shady! MJ from shahs should be good too!

Southern charm, I never took to Madison, but am actually loving her this season, cant stand Taylor or Olivia, and will we ever find out if Austen shagged Taylor and do we care!!!

Reactions: 3
Starting Season 7 of VPR
Absolutely loving this guy Schwartz ❤❤

LaLa and her man...I didn't google so I'm just finding stuff out in each episode.

Cannot get over the way Jax was treating Brittany in season 6 demanding sandwiches and laundry to be done and tit 🫣🫣
As for Scheana and the boyfriend...cringe 🤣 she really is a try hard.
Really disappointed herself and Shay didn't make it. But really surprising to find out about what was going on behind closed doors.
God help the next bf Scheana gets 😁😁

Dying to see this bar TomTom and see the carry on of it 😂😂

Attachments

@Lmkgirl you're going for the vpr! Only thing I'll say, and not a popular opinion, I do like James!!
How's your doggo?

• Haha
Winter house, blimey, Danielle, what is wrong with her? She made a right show of herself, no man is worth that!
What's anyone's thoughts on Southern hospitality? I'm not liking it tbh!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hey hey 👋
I am well thanks for checking up on me it’s so sweet. 🥰 When you’re in the throws of motherhood sometimes it feels like you’re forgotten.
Having 2 under 2 is insane, what have I done ? 🤣
All I know is I am happy I’m giving them the childhood I never had which is lots of love.
How are you ? Anything exciting occurring in your life ?
I’m catching up with posts as much as I can but sometimes I forget about tattle which I don’t think is a bad thing.
I’m enjoying Married to Medicine and glad they got rid of quad. Could not stand her.

• Heart
Hey hey 👋
I am well thanks for checking up on me it’s so sweet. 🥰 When you’re in the throws of motherhood sometimes it feels like you’re forgotten.
Having 2 under 2 is insane, what have I done ? 🤣
All I know is I am happy I’m giving them the childhood I never had which is lots of love.
How are you ? Anything exciting occurring in your life ?
I’m catching up with posts as much as I can but sometimes I forget about tattle which I don’t think is a bad thing.
I’m enjoying Married to Medicine and glad they got rid of quad. Could not stand her.
Hey lovely, glad you're doing ok, wow you do have your hands full, but like you said, you're giving them all the love which we didn't have xx
I'm ok, struggling abit at the mo with my mh.
Married to medicine is really good, cant believe Phaedra invited Quad to sweet teas hen party, well shady!
Wishing you and all the lovelies on here a good xmas ( if you celebrate) see you all in the new year xxx

• Heart
Hey lovely, glad you're doing ok, wow you do have your hands full, but like you said, you're giving them all the love which we didn't have xx
I'm ok, struggling abit at the mo with my mh.
Married to medicine is really good, cant believe Phaedra invited Quad to sweet teas hen party, well shady!
Wishing you and all the lovelies on here a good xmas ( if you celebrate) see you all in the new year xxx
Oh no! I am sorry to hear that which I could hug you and take you for some herb tea. 🥰
I want you to know you’re very sweet and it’s lovely to have a thoughtful online friend. You are. Very sweet natured person and if you need to let off some steam maybe we can set up a new page. Happy to read if that improves your MH. ❤❤
Is everything ok? Is it because of the time of year ?
Thanks so much for your wishes. Same to you I wish you a great holiday period and a better year with your husband & doggies.
Btw out of curiosity what area do you reside ? I’m in Herts. You don’t have to answer. 😊

Yes that scene was epic.
Who’s your favourite ? I love Dr Simone.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@alwaysdreaming thank you, that means a lot, I'm just on what I call a blip at the mo, I find life hard sometimes.
I hate having poor mh, so many folks don't understand, they still have that old attitude of pull your socks up, there's others worst of than you etc, id give anything to not to feel like this. Any ho, that's enough of woe is me, im in Cornwall, Cornish born and bred, but it really isn't that great down here.
My dog is poorly at the mo, which doesn't help.
What's yours and everyone's else doing for Xmas?
Will our programmes be off for a week?
Looking forward to Traitors season 2.

• Heart
Anyone who watches Winter House, the reunion is on WWHl with that twit Andy Cohen, so it'll disappear soon, am watching, it's very cringe!

Winter house, blimey, Danielle, what is wrong with her? She made a right show of herself, no man is worth that!
What's anyone's thoughts on Southern hospitality? I'm not liking it tbh!
She really embarrassed herself, when she first was on summer house she seemed so chill and now she’s complete opposite.

@alwaysdreaming thank you, that means a lot, I'm just on what I call a blip at the mo, I find life hard sometimes.
I hate having poor mh, so many folks don't understand, they still have that old attitude of pull your socks up, there's others worst of than you etc, id give anything to not to feel like this. Any ho, that's enough of woe is me, im in Cornwall, Cornish born and bred, but it really isn't that great down here.
My dog is poorly at the mo, which doesn't help.
What's yours and everyone's else doing for Xmas?
Will our programmes be off for a week?
Looking forward to Traitors season 2.
Oooh how interesting! Never been or had a Cornish pasty. Hope I am forgiven. 🤣
Now I’m going to go out of my way to try one.
Hey I am glad you have used this platform to share how you feel. I mean it if anything you want to free your mind we can start a new thread. I’m virtually here. 🤗
It’s ok to feel like this we are not computers/robots it shows you have feeling. Hopefully it passes. Take each day as it comes and don’t be hard on yourself.
Is there anything you like to do maybe do more of it. Cooking? Going for walks?
duck others and what they think. Focus on yourself. I hope your hubby is supporting you.
Honestly I hate that mantra oh there’s others worst off than you, it’s almost they don’t want to deal with what you have to say. It’s so diminishing.
I’m terrible person I think since dealing with difficulties I compartmentalise.

Do you think your doggy will get better ? Have you been to the vets ?
All I want for Christmas is sleep.
My hubbies older kids are coming round which I am dreading as I hate receiving gifts I find it awkward as we never celebrated Christmas and I find it so pressuring even after 8 years of this it gives me anxiety.
Yes what is everyone else up to ?

I need to start this summer house you all seem to talk about.

• Heart
She really embarrassed herself, when she first was on summer house she seemed so chill and now she’s complete opposite.
I know! Have you watched the reunion yet? Not alot said about her and Alex, more about Maila and Korey (who I think is gay!) and Benny apparently getting it on with Ashley (rhop) and Monica ( rhoslc)

@alwaysdreaming I've tagged you in other thread xxx

• Heart
I know! Have you watched the reunion yet? Not alot said about her and Alex, more about Maila and Korey (who I think is gay!) and Benny apparently getting it on with Ashley (rhop) and Monica ( rhoslc)

@alwaysdreaming I've tagged you in other thread xxx
Yeah I could just about keep my eyes open for that reunion. I kinda ship Tom and Katie Flood, they were so sweet together. Shame nothing came from it!