Reality shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No but he kept lying: told Brian Monica was the one who didn't want to move in, when he had already backed out. And repeated at his family's dinner very weird.

Sadly, I think we'll only have reruns for the holidays :(

• Sad
Reactions: 3
No but he kept lying: told Brian Monica was the one who didn't want to move in, when he had already backed out. And repeated at his family's dinner very weird.

Sadly, I think we'll only have reruns for the holidays :(
That sucks, not everyone loves Xmas, me being one, we don't 'do' Xmas apart from I cook a roast and get a pressie for my dog!!!

• Heart
How is your furbaby doing @Maid22 ❤❤❤
Bless you for asking, he's doing really well, can't believe it was 2 week's ago! The stitching is pretty horrendous, but he's coped with it , being a collie they get really upset about change, but he's been really good!!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Awwww delighted to hear that @Maid22 the furbabies are very important 🐾🐾🐾
Not a big fan of Christmas myself but will be on here Christmas Day if anyone is around 😘😘

• Heart
Anyone watching Southern Hospitality? What do you think, I'm not sure about it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Anyone watching Southern Hospitality? What do you think, I'm not sure about it :ROFLMAO:
It’s next on my list! The podcast I listen to (watch what crappens) said that its so bad that it’s good 😂

• Haha
My oh is getting on my nerves, he's off work, I'm trying to catch up with my shows, he's sitting there just tutting, and saying what crap are you watching now!!! I've a stinking cold so feel like crap and just told him to bugger off, so he's gone off in a huff :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Awww I hate to hear anyone having a hard time. Makes me sad 😔 😟 but everyone know that we are always here. I know that sounds mushy ...sorry.

Southern Hospitality definitely didn't grab me in the first episode. I was really disappointed 😞 but I might give it another go reading the answers on here .

Blowing LA is another one that could be interesting 🤔

• Heart
Awww I hate to hear anyone having a hard time. Makes me sad 😔 😟 but everyone know that we are always here. I know that sounds mushy ...sorry.

Southern Hospitality definitely didn't grab me in the first episode. I was really disappointed 😞 but I might give it another go reading the answers on here .

Blowing LA is another one that could be interesting 🤔
I'm sorry for putting my probs on here, I know some of you guys have had a real hard time lately, and you're not mushy, you're a kind caring person X

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I haven't started it yet, but I read on the RH thread that you're out of shows. Have you tried Indian matchmaking on Netflix? Only 2 seasons but I loved it !

I don't celebrate Christmas, not my culture, so it's a pretty neutral time for me. But I think that there was a support thread set up last year, for people struggling through the holidays season? I'll try to look for it.

• Heart
I haven't started it yet, but I read on the RH thread that you're out of shows. Have you tried Indian matchmaking on Netflix? Only 2 seasons but I loved it !

I don't celebrate Christmas, not my culture, so it's a pretty neutral time for me. But I think that there was a support thread set up last year, for people struggling through the holidays season? I'll try to look for it.
Can I ask what's your culture and where are you from? I don't want to upset folks by being flippant about stuff xx

• Heart
Couldn't find the thead, sorry :(

Can I ask what's your culture and where are you from? I don't want to upset folks by being flippant about stuff xx
Oh, no worries ahah. Belgian, born and raised, but of Moroccan ethnicity. From an Islamic background, but never been Muslim. And I'm annoyingly spiritual as my friends would say (everything is a sign... nothing is a coincidence 👁)

• Heart
Edit/ couldn't find it, sorry :(
Don't worry lovely, I've posted abit in the narcissistic and toxic parents thread in advice xxx

Right you lovely lot, I'm in need of some escapism reality show!! I've got Freeview, Hayu (think I've watched most shows on there!) And have now TV until February!

Last edited:
  • Heart
For anyone who used to watch Asia next top model (the only franchise that matters), there's a new show Supermodel me: revolution on Netflix. It's literally the same show just repackaged for Netflix.

If you celebrate Xmas, have a good one, if you don't have a good day, I just wanted to send love and hugs to my lovelies on here 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If you celebrate Xmas, have a good one, if you don't have a good day, I just wanted to send love and hugs to my lovelies on here 💖
Today will be a good day to have a good day! Sending hope and love ❤

• Heart