Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GBNI

VIP Member
How is he even legally holding these events at the gym? I mean that's more of a rhetorical question coz he obviously doesn't have the licence for it, but how stupid is he? Surely anyone could blow him up for holding parties an serving alcohol an drugs to his customers, an hes so blatant about it as well. Like everyone else has already said, the event looked trashy as fuck. Full of desperate, coke head women. I bet is was dead awkward with no men there except him, just a load of pissed women getting their tits out on the off chance he would shag them. All while his daughter is spending the night in hospital 🙄 he justified it on his story today saying the event had been planned for 4 weeks so he couldn't just cancel. What kind of excuse is that? It looked like an easily cancellable event, it's not like the place was booming.
I wonder is that why he lost the other gym after spending tens of thousands on it? This sort of carry on?
I would also never go to a tattooist who was quite happy to set up in a gym and tattoo half cut people!

Reactions: 4

stroppysal

Chatty Member
She used to get on my nerves, but I feel dead bad for her now. Someone said she unfollowed ella, I wonder if he's cheated with her? Or maybe she knew he was cheating on Anna an didn't say nothing. I'm dying to know what goes on in that gym!!

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
IMG_0973.png

That skirt is so tacky 😂 she paid £110 for it?! She has the weirdest dress sense

• Sick
  • Haha

craycrayxx

Yeah exactly! Also, where’s the dog now?? If he’s in a hotel she’s obviously not there with him, and I can’t imagine Anna has her at the house?!
Anna has the dog for now until he gets his place.
I remember he answered a question on this, that dog must just be locked in that cage because Anna is never fucking home with it. Then it will be locked in a cage in his new house as he’s also never in.. poor thing!

• Sad

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
He doesn’t seem arsed that he cheated on his fiancée who is also his baby mum at all does he?! She’s well rid, just hope she’s ok!
Doesn’t seem assed whatsover! Always knew he was scum! Only came across him from his days working alongside Holly Hagan, but could see right through him! Hope Anna doesn’t take him back, he’s vile & she seems like a nice girl. I wonder if they’ll spend Xmas separately?

Yeah I'm surprised she never hurt herself. Been on his personal insta stories tonight an hes being absolutely vile. Anyone seen them? Major Andrew tate behaviour, pretty much saying he doesn't respect his girlfriends boundaries sexually, and to him no doesn't mean no. He's disgusting, going on saying if he wants to do something sexually then anna should do it if she really loves him 🤮
I think the toxic narcissism has rubbed off on his staff as well, the video from this morning because one of the members “skived” they’re all getting it this morning with the pt giving it “haha” while sticking the finger up. They’re that toxic in the the member could have literally been in hospital with a prolapsed areshole and they’d still class it as “skiving”. They all make me sick

craycrayxx

He’s just desperate to have the monthly price tag on that post. Easily covered, but no he wants to show how much he can apparently afford to pay a month.
Yeah I thought that. Also his main focus is a hot tub & garden for events. Not a safe family home? Hes such an immature prick

• Haha

Laughalong

VIP Member
Interesting. Not the first screenshot. That’s just him moaning and playing victim as usual.

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
If the landlord allows him to rent that house, they’re asking for trouble! Dog who will rip it to shreds when he’s out in the gym & she’s left on her own.. himself rougher than toast carrying on shocking 24/7 looool any landlord would run a mile 🤣 especially if they follow him on socials or no of him in the area

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
To be fair to Ana I don’t think she’s that pathetic for clapping back on her stories. He’s got hundreds and thousands of followers and is persistently slating her for all of them and beyond to see and watch. He’s hardly discreet about it either he fully just named her and outs lots of details about her / them. I think I’d wanna say something back too if I were her.

Reactions: 3