Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Wow his story this morning… telling a client he will ‘break her old bastard legs’ and calling them ‘fat as fuck’ for not turning up to the gym. He’s vile, I’m all for banter but if my PT said that about me I’d be telling them to fuck right off
He’s a disgrace! I don’t know how he’s got any members tbh!

Reactions: 3

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
He’s just desperate to have the monthly price tag on that post. Easily covered, but no he wants to show how much he can apparently afford to pay a month.

Attachments

Datstheone

Literally I swear those parties have always been off. I personally think it was a red flag he even did them when he was with Anna, he would only ever post pics and videos perving on girls. The girls in the videos are just excited to be on his stories so will do anything to “make it”, even getting a tattoo…how embarrassing they will defo regret that

DD-LDN

Definitely think he’s lost his way! I know he’s always been loud and offensive but it now comes across as a desperate act to hold on to whatever it is he built through social media.

HotGurlSummer

So he said Anna has a new boyfriend? I just think she's bad as to be honest Like she's not in terms of cheating, I just don't think she's a particularly nice person is what I've heard from friends who know her. I think they tried to portray that they were the Insta couple in reality they are no different from the average couple in the uk.

I still don't get why he didn't just rent an Airbnb or an apartment for a couple of months. The staying in the hotel was just attention seeking.

nameday123

Smashing plates in other words trying to smash anything with a pulse. What I find funny is he probably was caught with all those messages in his DMs from other women. He probably did not physically cheat on Anna despite how he rambles on about how amazing and irresistible he is to women.
makes me cringe how he comes across all sweet and innocent when his “fans” ask him a really “inappropriate” instagram question. Probably he writes it to himself to try and get the views up.
anna better off without him but no doubt she’ll have him back once he can’t get a house to rent

if he has all that money in the bank then why not buy? All bullshit

craycrayxx

Not related to this but does anybody else feel sorry for their dog?? Does it just stay in a cage 22 hours a day as they are never at home? It’s never on story’s, never going for walks and they film everything. I remember when it trashed their house last year and you can understand why, it’s fucking neglected

iamheretobenoseyandgetgos

he was also sleeping with one of the PTs called Lucee apparently and that is who Rosie was accused of bullying but I believe Rosie just didn’t agree with what was going on and she is also Anna’s friend I think
---
It doesn’t reflect well on his gym at all. The amount of PTs that have left. If this is true it means he only has Ella, Eric and James left as PTs because Rosie has left and then surely Lucee won’t be able to work there now

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
His latest insta story comparing his and Anna’s relationship to a plate that he kept smashing……why doesn’t he just admit he cheated multiple times. He always claims to be so honest and straight talking but too scared to own up to cheating.
He almost made it sound like it was her fault saying there was a reason he “kept smashing the plate”…he just couldn’t keep it in his trousers!

nameday123

That photo this morning of little one and moaning being up at 5am and she’s not slept. Welcome to being a parent. Can’t see him having her all weekend is going to work.
Also it looks like Anna is decorating their old house so she’s not moved with him.