Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for Anna If he has cheated on her. She comes across as so lovely and has taken on all of Tyler’s kids and obviously beautiful little nova. To have that gobshite cheat on you with your so called mates that’s just the lowest of the low. How would you trust anyone after that. I hope she stays well clear of him she could do so much better

Reactions: 5

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Feel sorry for Anna he’s a pig. She has unfollowed Ella too from the gym 👀
Surely he can't be sleeping with Ella too! Arianna ajtar was right when she said his gym is like a swingers club. He must put his dick into everyone he meets.

• Haha

DD-LDN

It’s horrible she’s been cheated on but there’s no way she’s sweet and naive…
She probably has abit more tact and more privacy but sweet and naive would run a mile from him, he’s scary!
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. She doesn’t come across as naive imo

Harry

Chatty Member
This bloke is an absolute arsehole. The way he speaks is awful, so degrading

Reactions: 4

clworld2

Perhaps if he kept it in his pants, her mental health wouldn’t be bad 🙄 he’s horrible! I’m glad she’s sticking to her guns, because she will never know a minute’s peace with him!
100% the video he just posted saying bye to the baby just shows how he’s trying to manipulate her I feel really sorry for his other kids too Anna was so good to them

nameday123

What I want to know is…Anna doesn’t work and yet she can afford breaks away etc. I work a full time job and yet I can’t afford a mini break with my children. I know she has or had her clothing line but nothing has been released in months so it can’t be a regular income source for her surely

katetotheparty86

We get it, you have sex regularly 🙄 he is such a male chauvinist. Like women are there just to feed an fuck him. Please!
20211001_104654.jpg

• Sick

nameday123

Also saw that yet he'd be the first to moan if Anna didn't let him see her.

all this decorating since he's left it makes you wonder did he even allow her to do anything like that in the house?
I think she wants rid of all his shit and memories. Whatever he did, it’s got to have been bad for her to end it. Yes he cheated on her before but I think something else pissed her off this time for her to end it properly and him being out of that house straight away in a hotel for months.

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Going on about ocean beach settings, he needs to grow up he's a dad of 4 in his 30s. He keeps mentioning a dungeon like he's gonna be hosting vile sex parties down there, he knocks me sick. Also sick to death of hearing him talk about nearly losing his mum, losing Oldham etc. Like yeah it must have been a shit time but it was about 2 years ago now, he needs to move on. It's like he uses his mum an his baby being unwell to justify his shitty behaviour an he sounds like a broken record now.
He really does bang on about his mum and overcoming adversity all the time…must people have but just don’t go on about it every chance they get. He needs to grow up and stop playing the big baller, and keep his pants on. He will probably never change and go on to have more kids with different women.

HotGurlSummer

I think she wants rid of all his shit and memories. Whatever he did, it’s got to have been bad for her to end it. Yes he cheated on her before but I think something else pissed her off this time for her to end it properly and him being out of that house straight away in a hotel for months.
The hotel was attention seeking he could have got a flat for a bit

iamheretobenoseyandgetgos

A lot of PT’s have left over the years. Zak Mason used to work there, they had a falling out, so many others. I think he is just a nightmare to work for and as said above he talks to people like shit including some members to.
---
I used to go the gym so I’ve seen first hand how many PT’s have left. It’s quite telling.
---
Surely he can't be sleeping with Ella too! Arianna ajtar was right when she said his gym is like a swingers club. He must put his dick into everyone he meets.
Arianna was part of the ‘swingers club’ hence why they fell out and she stopped going

Last edited:
  • Wow

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
He doesn’t seem bothered at all…more arsed about posting about he can overcome anything and keep progressing…he should be focusing on keeping his pants on!

craycrayxx

Is the dog not an XL bully? So he’d need appropriate permissions for her now?
Which he hasn’t, she’s not neutered and they haven’t got her legal certificate through.. that’s why she’s probably never seen anymore.