Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
I couldn’t believe when he posted on his stories he thinks Anna slipped Nova something so he couldn’t go to the “rave” in the gym. Just shows such a low level of respect even to his child. Poor Nova is going to learn a lot about her dad when she gets older a and hear a lot of bad things
You are joking ?! Fuck me thats a new low even for him

Reactions: 3

HotGurlSummer

That photo this morning of little one and moaning being up at 5am and she’s not slept. Welcome to being a parent. Can’t see him having her all weekend is going to work.
Also it looks like Anna is decorating their old house so she’s not moved with him.
Also saw that yet he'd be the first to moan if Anna didn't let him see her.

all this decorating since he's left it makes you wonder did he even allow her to do anything like that in the house?

HotGurlSummer

But also, why couldn't he rent a nice house like that when he was with Anna?

A girl I know used to PT in the gym and this was before they had nutritionist and he gave her a serious eating disorder She left, but she just said the abuse she would get from him about food and the way he would speak to people he PT wasn't nice

• Wow

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
Why is he all over his stories sharing his and Anas business its such a weird way to behave at his age as well. And i dont believe fr 2 minutes that anyones actually asking him these questions about him and Ana hes absolutely asking them his self hahahaha.

Also proper bad mouthing "Anas new boyfriend" for all to see is just so fucking childish, toxic and weird given that is the mother to his young child. Hes got no respect at all for anyone and wonders why hes found him self in an absolute mess and why his slowly evaporating business has such a terrible reputation.

craycrayxx

Do you think she’s booted him out the house??
They haven’t been together since but he was with Nova there Monday so not sure who’s staying where.

She’s so strong, didn’t he lose his wife because of cheating too? He clearly doesn’t know a good thing when he’s got it

GBNI

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Anna, she seems quite sweet and naive and was always mortified whenever he talked about their sex life. He was viewing a house a couple of weeks back that had a basement and was going on about it being a red room or something to that effect for ‘Teach’ even though at this stage they’d split up??

iamheretobenoseyandgetgos

I feel so sorry for Anna If he has cheated on her. She comes across as so lovely and has taken on all of Tyler’s kids and obviously beautiful little nova. To have that gobshite cheat on you with your so called mates that’s just the lowest of the low. How would you trust anyone after that. I hope she stays well clear of him she could do so much better
no one deserves to be cheated on however Anna cheated on her ex to get with Tyler when she was doing PT’s with him. Not saying he’s right I hate cheaters but she isn’t innocent and he has cheated on her so many times before it got to having a child together. She’s naive
---
no one deserves to be cheated on however Anna cheated on her ex to get with Tyler when she was doing PT’s with him. Not saying he’s right I hate cheaters but she isn’t innocent and he has cheated on her so many times before it got to having a child together. She’s naive
EDIT - They have spoke about Anna’s ex situation openly when they use to do them YouTube vlogs or story times

Anna902

Did anyone see his stories he practically admitted he cheated I went back to look and they’re all deleted now!

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Omg I'm gutted I've missed all the drama! This is mental, always knew he was a sleaze but didn't think he would still be carrying on like that. Feel sly on her.

stroppysal

Chatty Member
I really want to know more about his background and his relationship with Anna.
I heard he always cheats on anna. Ariana ajtar used to train at his gym an she said the place is basically a swingers club. Not sure how true it is, but apparently her an Tyler had a thing.

DreamyGal

VIP Member
I watched the period video and was disgusted with the way he spoke about this how awful can you actually be, however i watched the video about influencers selling fitness plans etc he really did have VERY valid points. How the hell does his girlfriend put up with him :-/.
He had some valid points in the influencer one but there is no need for how he articulates his points
It’s the articulation of his points that lets him down

GBNI

VIP Member
She’s just posted that he’s using her for views 😂 what age are these people?

HotGurlSummer

His diet advice is so genuinely shocking telling people to work out in that recent recent stories for five days a week and then do classes on top my God, one day he's going to give someone a serious eating disorder.

I also think he must be paying the bills on that house and giving her a monthly spending allowance because there's no way she can be subsidising her lifestyle.

GBNI

VIP Member
Which he hasn’t, she’s not neutered and they haven’t got her legal certificate through.. that’s why she’s probably never seen anymore.
Probably hasn’t bothered his arse to muzzle train her either (I believe that’s a requirement too? It’s not a law yet in place where I live)

TicketyTock

She does come across as the nicest girl and such a loving mum , I couldn’t imagine her ever doing anything to hurt anybody .