Real Life Crime and Murder #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like midwives and HVs tried to see them but they refused to let them in. Surprised this case didn't get as much media coverage as with previous cases in the news recently.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m from the area where Andrew’s from. There’s some stupid comments on our local news articles on Facebook of people celebrating assuming he’s been found. Absolute dimwits.

I hope and pray he really is alive and safe somewhere but I reckon that’s very unlikely. His poor family💔
If he was alive he would have contacted his parents surely? Awful.

It’s parental related it seems. Fathers 4 Justice are asking him to contact them for help. Apparently there is a very valid rumour of weapons and he has got wires taped up the windows and doorframes in the house with something else also there that is almost like a small canister. They’re taking him very seriously. He’s playing garage music loudly.
Who is this please?

Last edited:
Breck Bednar.
As a parent of 2 avid gamer sons that case has always struck a chord with me, his poor mum 😢

I read somewhere that Andrew Gosden was in a programme for gifted/ more academically able children, and there was some speculation by the person commenting that he might have met (and been groomed by) someone via that, whether an older student/ mentor or a teacher. If true that would explain why there were no online conversations because they'd met at those sessions rather than online.

I hope that his family do get some answers after so many years although I fear it may be the worst news.
It really confuses me about how he was communicating with someone as they check the only device he had which was a gaming console and nothing appeared. He was also a boy who was at home alot and didn't have much opportunity to meet someone. But your answer is the first I've seen that actually points to where he may of met someone.

Reactions: 2
First time reading about this one. Few years ago. Another baby murder. For crying out loud, don’t have a baby unless you truly want to care for one! These two look a right pair of reprobates too. Poor baby.

Looking at the mother I had a hunch that she was a vulnerable woman with learning disabilities. Reading the article it says she had diagnoses of epilepsy, cerebral palsy and autism. I bet you she had learning disabilities too - probably brain damage due to a birth injury. I’d bet money on it.

Not offering up excuses for her, more to point out that the baby never stood a chance and Nash should have been flagged as needing intervention during pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Looking at the mother I had a hunch that she was a vulnerable woman with learning disabilities. Reading the article it says she had diagnoses of epilepsy, cerebral palsy and autism. I bet you she had learning disabilities too - probably brain damage due to a birth injury. I’d bet money on it.

Not offering up excuses for her, more to point out that the baby never stood a chance and Nash should have been flagged as needing intervention during pregnancy.
I saw that - but the article goes on to say she was “studying medical science with a view to working in cancer research”?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I saw that - but the article goes on to say she was “studying medical science with a view to working in cancer research”?
I think that was Nolan, the father. I had to check which surname was which because it got confusing!

Are there any tattlers that are familiar / local to the Georgina Gharsallah case? Missing from the Worthing area i believe. Its been a good few years now. I check for updates every now and then but recently seen a few comments on a fb article saying ‘half of worthing know whats what’ about her. Huge shame she has two young sons and her mother posts about her constantly.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I live in the South East, not near Worthing but even so I don't remember ever reading about Georgina's case before. How sad for her mum and sons; I think sometimes when suspicion is rife it can be simply misguided (so a 'dodgy' former partner or something who seems the type) but also sometimes it can be completely correct, and the police are pretty sure who did it too, but just don't have enough evidence to bring charges...sometimes it's a waiting game for the truth to come out. Or it can just be that the person took their own life. either way, it's horrible for the family.

The above case in Derbyshire is pretty shocking - I immediately thought possibly elderly couple in large house so burglary target - til I saw the photo. Why would you target someone living in an ordinary house like that? Just awful.

Reactions: 4
Is anyone else watching out for news on missinh Marnie Clayton? I cant stop thinking about her and where she could be 💔

Says a lot about the police attitude when an 18 year old woman has presumably been subject to something quick terrible and they announce it as safe and well when what they mean is 'at least she isn't dead'.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Someone posted on another thread I follow a screenshot of someone on Twitter saying she was Instagram living laughing at it all. Police were supposedly contacted 🤷🏻‍♀️😳

Reactions: 6
Shes barely literate.

I hope she is ok and wasn’t hurt, being held against her will must have been terrifying.

Reactions: 12
I'm sure I read somewhere that she had a restraining order against her ex? If an 18 year old with a possibly violent ex goes missing then absolutely the parents did the right thing in calling the police, IMO. Doesn't matter if she was with him out of her own 'free will' when there's a history like that, it needs to get checked out.

Reactions: 20
Are there any tattlers that are familiar / local to the Georgina Gharsallah case? Missing from the Worthing area i believe. Its been a good few years now. I check for updates every now and then but recently seen a few comments on a fb article saying ‘half of worthing know whats what’ about her. Huge shame she has two young sons and her mother posts about her constantly.
Yes I live in Sussex and have seen her case discussed on the local news once or twice. Have you listened to The Missing podcast? There's an episode all about her and an interview with her mum. It's such a shame that it doesn't seem to have got much coverage as I'm sure there's people out there that know exactly what happened to her.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.