Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He went to great lengths to lie to get away with it too. Made up a whole story about being blackmailed and threatened by an Eastern European gang who he owed money to for the use of prostitutes, to get another girl for them in repayment.
Also looks like he was known by the police to have been the prime suspect in the case for a few days prior to his arrest and they were watching him and that’s what led them to search the River in Sandwich etc because they saw him travel to lots of strange locations. He also sadly tried to dispose of her body through burning and was seen to purchase rubble bags 2 days after she went missing, having called into work at the Met sick with stress. He also emailed his boss afterwards asking that he no longer carry a firearm. I feel at this point he was trying to construct his psych defence for manslaughter by creating a trail of evidence of mental ill health. Fortunately psychologists completely dismissed it!

• Sad
Reactions: 14

TheOpposite

Has it been confirmed that the 13 year old is the step father’s child and not the mother’s son (Logan’s brother?).

I‘m finding the charges against the 13 yo pretty heavy handed. Surely they (male? female?) are a child and any involvement would have been coerced?

However, when mum was heard screaming ‘the back door was left open’ it was part of the staging and that makes me feel just sick. Unless it’s a horrible accident why would you protect someone who has killed your child??? And from the pictures he was definitely wasn’t a catch.

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
And that is a perfect example of why she needs lifelong anonymity. So many people have judged her, and more than a few confuse it with her being equally guilty.

I heard her response when they told her that he was guilty and she was devastated, she was inconsolable for a while. In a total breakdown about what he'd done and how she'd believed him.

She needs anonymity, a battered woman who I hope is in a better place now.
I choose to reserve my empathy for Jessica and Holly's parents.

Rubyrooroo

The plot thickens.🤔
Of course the cctv at the house was broken 🙄, bullshit. He is guilty, I can see it allover his face. Especially weird she was sleeping in another room before the "burglary"

Kmacg

From the second i heard about this case I knew it would be him, but all the media seemed to have missed it. No one breaks into a home and only kills one person, and certainly not the man. That poor little baby, I hope she doesnt remember any of this if she was infact in the room.

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Finally explains why it took so long to charge him - they cannot prove cause of death so it's a circumstantial case.

L
Witnesses heard violence, threats and choking noises yet did nothing. On a campsite you’d only need shout out “pack it in I’m calling the police” and that might have interrupted him and saved her. People too busy earwigging but not caring.

• Sad

kev1974

VIP Member
Ugh, imagine being the poor girl's mother, and now it's known that the guy who's been hugging you at her funeral and in your subsequent grief, is the one who killed her (and the family dog). Horrific. Despicable scumbag.

• Sad
  • Angry

kev1974

VIP Member
The case in Greece with Caroline Crouch sounds so bad. Why wasn't her husband killed? If you kill one wouldn't you kill the other to stop them talking about what happened? It doesn't make sense.

How long had they been together? I ask as it is very creepy a guy in his mid 30s married a teenager and got her pregnant.
Definitely got me wondering, this one.
Firstly seems incredibly targetted, and secondly why kill her AFTER she had given them the money and jewellery.
And also they said the killing was by strangulation.
Something not quite right ...

• Wow

thegirlscout

VIP Member
The poor girl. Oh gosh, I feel like crying, the lack of love she received during her short life. How utterly inhumane and disgusting must you be to do that to your own child?

• Sad
  • Heart

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Double murder trial of Nicole Smallman and Bibaa Henry has started:

“Teenager, 19, accused of stabbing two sisters, aged 27 and 46, to death in Wembley park 'made pact with demon to "sacrifice" women in return for winning the lottery', murder trial hears”. Dear lord, their poor loved ones having to hear this!

• Sad
  • Wow

thegirlscout

VIP Member
‘Caroline Crouch was smothered to death in her sleep, new smartwatch data has revealed, contradicting claims by her husband that he throttled her during a fight.

A coroner revealed the 20-year-old Briton was asleep at 4.05am on May 11 before a sudden burst of activity was recorded on the watch.’

Oh my gosh, it gets worse! She was asleep! I thought his story didn’t add up, no way would she throw her daughter into the crib like he said.

Also, according to her grave she was only 19.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

Spider12

VIP Member
Was going to agree with @sassmaster3000 above. Plus there are all sorts of societal factors which make young men vulnerable to being groomed by gangs, and gangs are more powerful than mum waiting at home. Any mum waiting at home.

anyho, I’m very interested in the fryant park killings, I hope their mum gets information and justice. Starting to sound like a psychosis of sorts?
I’ve been waiting for this trial. Those poor sisters just innocently enjoying a drink in the park and having a good time. One mum now left without both of her daughters 😞

• Sad

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
One lie. One stupid, easily disproven lie.

And I don't believe that lie prolonged anything - an inept investigation did that. The police should have been all over them and that house from the start, as the last place they were seen alive at and person they were last seen alive by, checking everything but it wasn't until Huntley finally appeared on national TV, despite his understandable initial reluctance (I've seen a recording of him making sure with a local news crew that the interview he was about to give wouldn't go national) and people from Grimsby began calling in that they started to put it all together.

And with all due respect, you don't know anything about her conscience or how well she sleeps at night. In fact, 95% of what you think you know about her is just rumour, speculation and conjecture.

And no, I'm not her before anyone asks!
With respect you don't know anything about her conscience yet you state below

Maxine Carr must live with that for the rest of her life and you don’t need to be in a prison to feel that kind of guilt

How do you know she is living with a heavy burden of guilt.

I'll leave it at that.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Was this also the murders that the policeman took selfies with the ladies bodys at the scene?
Yes, Pc Deniz Jaffer and Pc Jamie Lewis have been charged with misconduct in public office because they took selfies with the murdered women and then shared them on WhatsApp with non police officers. It’s a miracle that they’ve not been leaked onto the internet.

• Angry
  • Sad

Penguin86

VIP Member
Me too but I've not been able to find much. What are they saying re: doorbell footage? (Sorry if I'm being ghoulish but this is a true crime thread and I appreciate that what folk allege on socials isn't always the truth)
They're saying that the footage shows the 3 of them leaving the home with the boys already dead body to the river to stage it

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Wayne Couzens in court today at 10.30am.

331A9BFC-9E9C-4DA4-861E-1FB8EB731839.jpeg

No reporting restrictions in place so we should hear the outcome later.

Reactions: 13

maytoseptember

VIP Member
She’s in a wedding dress in a photo posted Jan 2019. Moved pretty quick to this Jay. Looks like new baby early 2020.

The stuff of Jeremy Kyle calibre ☹
I expect there may be more children involved than the ones we know about. The pattern of new relationship - baby - break up - new relationship - baby is so well-trodden. These are the women who seemingly can’t bear to be single, hence prioritising a man over the welfare of children.

Treesy19

VIP Member
Definitely got me wondering, this one.
Firstly seems incredibly targetted, and secondly why kill her AFTER she had given them the money and jewellery.
And also they said the killing was by strangulation.
Something not quite right ...
Agreed. This supposed story about burglars has alarm bells going off. Strangulation surely isn’t a favoured way to kill in a bungled burglary, especially of a young woman, the man untouched. They’d have had weapons such as a gun or use blunt force. Strangulation on the other hand…
I don’t buy what he says whatsoever.

• Heart