Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bomfi

[QUOTE="Bomfi, post: 5471237, member: 135654"

Will we ever know.. I don’t think so! Why the hell did he tell some people he did it.. he is a very peculiar man.. he definitely didn’t help himself with his strange ways.. but where did the gate go.. why won’t Maria Farrell tell who she was with that night.. I read somewhere that it was a guard she was with]
Yeah I read that as well and that’s why she won’t reveal who it is. Like unless it was the local priest why else would she keep so quiet about it. It seems to all point to him until you think about the missing evidence the gate….. a bottle of wine apparently and a hatchet. If as Sophie’s family have said that she was meant to be meeting up with Ian Bailey on that trip….. how did they arrange the meeting? Was it by phone because they were in different countries.

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
If you look at the site on Google street view it’s a very suburban, affluent neighbourhood. A really shocking event and even more so for a very low crime community. Completely unexpected.
Yeah, I lived in Ipswich for nearly five years and Kesgrave is definitely considered "posh".

Cubalibra

Chatty Member
Some court evidence, such as CCTV of his movements, has also been made public and will be available for a short period. Not sure if the link is included in that release but I think I may still have it.

Edit
This happened in my part of London so it surprised me that he was arrested in S. London because the open space is not somewhere one would visit at random. Of course, the link was his grandparents house, we now know.

The only other thing I noticed was that the handwriting on the note changes. There looks to be two different styles.
Where did you read this?