Real Life Crime and Murder #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was arrested for assisting an offender if it was something like an alibi it would have been peverting the course of justice
  • assisting an offender to escape apprehension or prosecution, or
  • hindering the investigation of an offence (such as lying to the police), or
  • assisting in disposing of the proceeds of the offence.
She would have probably been charged with preventing the course of justice tho

Reactions: 1
The thing she was suspected of can literally be as small as simply giving him an alibi
My response was to what you said here. But it can’t have been for something as small as giving him an alibi, which btw isn’t small if she knew what he had he done.

Reactions: 2
Looks like the common is full of people who decided to go even though it was officially cancelled, and seems to be descending into chaos.
I understand why people wanted to go ahead with it but I just think it’s not the way to do it.

Reactions: 10
Looks like the common is full of people who decided to go even though it was officially cancelled, and seems to be descending into chaos.
I understand why people wanted to go ahead with it but I just think it’s not the way to do it.
At first I was angry that the police tried to stop it but I agree with you and I knew it would end badly. I hate it when things like this happen in the name of someone who’s not with us anymore it’s such a shame.

Reactions: 10
At first I was angry that the police tried to stop it but I agree with you and I knew it would end badly. I hate it when things like this happen in the name of someone who’s not with us anymore it’s such a shame.
Absolutely! I was originally going to go before it got cancelled but I’m glad I didn’t go. If it was a peaceful vigil then I would’ve been all for it, but as these often things go the emotions are high, the police turn up and the message of the vigil gets lost.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The vigil started peaceful, a local Councillor held a minutes silence, gave a speech and told everyone to go home after from what I saw then it was taken over by protesters and now its chaos, flowers being trampled etc. This isn't what it should of become, I keep tuning into live footage and it's just making me angry and sad. The respect for Sarah has been lost in favour of throwing abuse at police for doing their jobs.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
This - or he is gearing up for an insanity plea.
I think so. Especially how he apparently asked to step down from his work because he didnt feel ‘stable’. Its all very calculated. He must have done crimes before this. Surely no one goes from a peeking tom to full on murderer?

Reactions: 3
The vigil started peaceful, a local Councillor held a minutes silence, gave a speech and told everyone to go home after from what I saw then it was taken over by protesters and now its chaos, flowers being trampled etc. This isn't what it should of become, I keep tuning into live footage and it's just making me angry and sad. The respect for Sarah has been lost in favour of throwing abuse at police for doing their jobs.
Oh that’s just awful. Why does it need to be ruined 😩 where can you see live footage of it? X

does anyone know how tall he is, not that it’s important but i’m just wondering as he looks like he’s a pretty big guy

Oh that’s just awful. Why does it need to be ruined 😩 where can you see live footage of it? X
Subject access on youtube is where I've been watching live footage, he's streaming from there. I think sky news are also covering bits of it as well. It's chaos, I really hope her family and friends aren't seeing any of this. The utter disrespect from these people for Sarah is beyond words.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
does anyone know how tall he is, not that it’s important but i’m just wondering as he looks like he’s a pretty big guy
5ft 7

Subject access on youtube is where I've been watching live footage, he's streaming from there. I think sky news are also covering bits of it as well. It's chaos, I really hope her family and friends aren't seeing any of this. The utter disrespect from these people for Sarah is beyond words.
I’ve just seen on news, what on earth is wrong with people, they are literally making it about them by doing this

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yeah alot of these women are there to express their own personal anger, Sarahs vigil is not the time or the place. This was all about showing her and her family the upmost respect, showing care and love. Not shouting and screaming at the police who did not commit this murder.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Yeah alot of these women are there to express their own personal anger, Sarahs vigil is not the time or the place. This was all about showing her and her family the upmost respect, showing care and love. Not shouting and screaming at the police who did not commit this murder.
Realistically, the police could also only do so much before all of this too. They're underfunded and under-resourced and that's probably why any allegations relating to the guy were missed.
Their anger should be directed elsewhere, but also not at the vigil

Reactions: 4
I've been watching the live stream. People are angry as they have every right to be. The police are pulling, pushing and dragging women who have not been doing anything to warrant manhandling. Police should have stayed well back, nearly out of sight. Instead, we have male policeman chasing women across Clapham Common. You couldn't write it.

This was a unique situation and the police should have handled it very carefully.

We've all been reading the stories, women are angry and wanted to both show respect to Sarah while at the same time showing that they have the right to walk home at night. Nobody has a gun or a knife. The police are compounding the anger by being on the offensive. If the police stayed away, who would the protesters be in conflict with?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I've been watching the live stream. People are angry as they have every right to be. The police are pulling, pushing and dragging women who have not been doing anything to warrant manhandling. Police should have stayed well back, nearly out of sight. Instead, we have male policeman chasing women across Clapham Common. You couldn't write it.

This was a unique situation and the police should have handled it very carefully.
I was raped and left for dead when I was 14 in a park walking home from a friend's house, I'm now 28. Do I hate what's happened to me? Of course and if I'm honest I think about it every single day. However would I dream of acting like that at a victims vigil? Never, I would show as much respect as possible. There genuinely is no excuse

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I was raped and left for dead when I was 14 in a park walking home from a friend's house, I'm now 28. Do I hate what's happened to me? Of course and if I'm honest I think about it every single day. However would I dream of acting like that at a victims vigil? Never, I would show as much respect as possible. There genuinely is no excuse
Acting like what?

I just watched some of it. “duck the police” 1 police officer has been arrested, the rest are working day and night to find him guilty. Things always have to be ruined don’t they.. I posted on FB the other day about it, it’s been shared over 150 times by people I don’t know so I’m getting a lot of comments from men complaining but now I see things like this it makes me wonder why I bother advocating and trying to raise awareness because now people ruining a vigil will be held against us all 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
That is horrific I’m so sorry that happened to you 😪❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.