Real Life Crime and Murder #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following this case the past few days has left me feeling completely drained. When my husband came back from work I went up for a lie down and have only just woken up. Sounds daft but I think my body needed to shut down to process it all. I keep thinking about all the women I know who've been followed in the street, stalked, experienced dv, been assaulted, raped. It's basically every woman i know. Starting from when we're children. Cases like this give us a moment where we're "allowed" to talk about it for a few days but then it all goes quiet again and nothing changes. My Grandma who would be in her 90s now taught me how to escape if someone grabbed me from behind. I was about 8 or 9 at the time. I remember it seeming really funny at the time. Horseplaying about with her. Now in my 30s I look back and realise why she was teaching me that and it's utterly depressing 😔.
I really dread to think how many crimes WC has committed that haven't been reported or looked into properly. How many other women have "disappeared" and not been found over the decades. So desperately sad.
It doesn’t sound daft at all, your feelings are very valid. It could have been any one of us or someone we know and I think it’s hit a lot of people hard.

Reactions: 7
Thats strange, ITV news has finished now and nothing said. Nothing been said on Sky news either not even that they’re waiting on anything.
I was so looking for any news just to feel less anxious about that case. I hope the family is updated on regular basis! I cannot imagine their distress and despair. 😥 I cannot stop thinking about it either...

Reactions: 1
I was so looking for any news just to feel less anxious about that case. I hope the family is updated on regular basis! I cannot imagine their distress and despair. 😥 I cannot stop thinking about it either...
Sorry I deleted that comment because the guy from Scotland Yard then said on Sky News there may be an announcement tonight, but they still have until tomorrow night to charge him so may not hear anything tonight.
Scotland Yard wouldn’t announce anything without the family being told first x

Reactions: 2
I think it’s possible they’re gathering as much evidence as possible on him and have potentially found a lot more on him and want to make sure they’ve got it all straight to charge him potentially with multiple things, at minimum he will be charged ( hopefully ) with kidnap, murder and disposing of a body/unlawful burial ( sorry not sure what the exact term is) . But who knows what else they’ve found on him and waiting to charge him for.

edit: also indicent exposure prior to Sarah

Reactions: 6
I think it’s possible they’re gathering as much evidence as possible on him and have potentially found a lot more on him and want to make sure they’ve got it all straight to charge him potentially with multiple things, at minimum he will be charged ( hopefully ) with kidnap, murder and disposing of a body/unlawful burial ( sorry not sure what the exact term is) . But who knows what else they’ve found on him and waiting to charge him for.

edit: also indicent exposure prior to Sarah
Or they’re lacking evidence 😭 I hope not

Reactions: 2
Or they’re lacking evidence 😭 I hope not
Yeah that’s the other alternative 😔 praying that’s not it. Hoping they’re just using their max time to try get evidence against every potential charge 🙏🏽 imagine the outrage if he’s released tomorrow.

Reactions: 5
Yeah that’s the other alternative 😔 praying that’s not it. Hoping they’re just using their max time to try get evidence against every potential charge 🙏🏽 imagine the outrage if he’s released tomorrow.
If that happens he'll 100% take his own life and then there will never be proper justice.

That Daryl Peagram guy reported there were rumours he had tried to kill himself a few days before he was arrested.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If that happens he'll 100% take his own life and then there will never be proper justice.

That Daryl Peagram guy reported there were rumours he had tried to kill himself a few days before he was arrested.
I imagine he’s on suicide watch now after his head injuries so would they even be able to just release him at all? Someone reported their was an ambulance at his property prior to his arrest- apparently a neighbour wrote it on the web sleuth page

Him being released and then killing himself really is the worst possible outcome, what a nightmare. But let’s pray for the best.

They’ve charged the bastard omg I could cry 😩😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yes! I’m so pleased. He probably thought he could get away with it. Rest in peace Sarah, he won’t get away with this🙏🏽💔

Reactions: 10
He’s been to hospital again today with head injuries as well! Why isn’t he on strict 24 hour watch!?

He’s been to hospital again today with head injuries as well! Why isn’t he on strict 24 hour watch!?
I reckon he’s pretty manic in there. Even if he’s being constantly watched, he could still throw himself against the wall or bash his head on something multiple times before anyone could even unlock the cell.
He’s either full of remorse or terrified for what’s to come in court and jail if he’s convicted. I’d say it’s that latter...

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
the news report said he’d been “taken to hospital for a second time” It didn’t explicitly state it was a second attempt. It could be further treatment for the first.

Reactions: 3
the news report said he’d been “taken to hospital for a second time” It didn’t explicitly state it was a second attempt. It could be further treatment for the first.
It did say second head injury. Sadly I don’t think he will make it to trial the fucker really wants to die.

Reactions: 6
Can I just ask you know the news report states human remains found rather than body. What does that mean? Was it that she was so mangled up they couldn’t identify her aside from dna. I wonder what that fucker did to her. Poor girl

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I have spent the last 2 hours reading these threads on poor Sarah.
It has left me with a huge burning rage in my stomach.
I am so cross this has happened.
I have suffered DV and found myself in numerous situations where I am frightened . .
Right now I am angry, angry at men and angry at the world . .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.