Real Life Crime and Murder #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon he’s pretty manic in there. Even if he’s being constantly watched, he could still throw himself against the wall or bash his head on something multiple times before anyone could even unlock the cell.
He’s either full of remorse or terrified for what’s to come in court and jail if he’s convicted. I’d say it’s that latter...
I think the latter, very much so, I think this indicates he might have committed other crimes as well and basicallu knows his life is over. just glad he has been charged

Reactions: 6
I know they do do out of London high profile cases there, I’m just wondering why? Sorry if I’m being stupid
Good question, is it maybe when they are high profile cases that are very much known to the public? I’m not sure what the logic is behind that even but just a thought. He had been at Wandsworth station though and although Sarah’s body was found in Kent it was a Met police investigation because of where she first went missing from.

Reactions: 2
Good question, is it maybe when they are high profile cases that are very much known to the public? I’m not sure what the logic is behind that even but just a thought. He had been at Wandsworth station though and although Sarah’s body was found in Kent it was a Met police investigation because of where she first went missing from.
You just answered a question I was about to ask! I was going to ask why Kent Police didn’t deal with it seeing as that’s where they found her body but it makes sense because it began by the Met

You just answered a question I was about to ask! I was going to ask why Kent Police didn’t deal with it seeing as that’s where they found her body but it makes sense because it began by the Met
Not sure if Kent police assisted in any of the search, pictures of the cars parked up outside the property are Kent Police but all the forensics vans etc are Met.

Wonder if this was all pre meditation, knew what he was going to do so was setting the scene to later claim he was not of sound mind
I might have my dates wrong but I think Sarah went missing on the 4th, so they all happened afterwards - but I could be wrong!

Reactions: 1
I might have my dates wrong but I think Sarah went missing on the 4th, so they all happened afterwards - but I could be wrong!
Oh yes you’re right it was after she disappeared. So he was on leave at the time then. Previous reports said he was on duty that night.

• Wow
Oh yes you’re right it was after she disappeared. So he was on leave at the time then. Previous reports said he was on duty that night.
Yup. It’s all a bit strange really isn’t it. Like you say previous reports said he finished a shift an hour and a half before she went missing, but that article said he hadn’t been working. Other articles state they arrested him after finishing a shift, but again this states he wasn’t working🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Sounds like he was trying to set up a potential “mental breakdown” excuse.
Also, hopefully his manager flagged this up and helped lead to the arrest?
god this just gets worse and worse, he is clearly so calculating

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if the woman who was arrested at the same time for assisting an offender has also been charged or not? Haven't really seen anything since her arrest..

Does anyone know if the woman who was arrested at the same time for assisting an offender has also been charged or not? Haven't really seen anything since her arrest..
She was released on bail but no charge

• Wow
Does anyone have any idea what the conditions of his wife's bail would be? Not sure the latest on whether the house is still cordoned off by police so not sure she'll be back living there, but really just wondering if she'll be back with her kids until her hearing in April? Does she have access to her phone/computer etc.

I imagine she'll be under constant protection as I'm sure she's a target...

Does anyone have any idea what the conditions of his wife's bail would be? Not sure the latest on whether the house is still cordoned off by police so not sure she'll be back living there, but really just wondering if she'll be back with her kids until her hearing in April? Does she have access to her phone/computer etc.

I imagine she'll be under constant protection as I'm sure she's a target...
I doubt the house has been released back to them yet, as far as last night on websleuths the neighbour said they were still searching their property as well as in and out of another one along the road. Maybe she would have to stay with friends/family but given the severity of it and her name being in the media etc I’m not sure if they would put her into protection. I don’t see any reason why she wouldn’t be allowed to be with her children unless they had been taking into care and there were concerns over their welfare.

and what happened about the brother?
I think that was possibly false information unless anyone saw it officially reported?

Reactions: 4
I doubt the house has been released back to them yet, as far as last night on websleuths the neighbour said they were still searching their property as well as in and out of another one along the road. Maybe she would have to stay with friends/family but given the severity of it and her name being in the media etc I’m not sure if they would put her into protection. I don’t see any reason why she wouldn’t be allowed to be with her children unless they had been taking into care and there were concerns over their welfare.
Imagine being the friends or family she's staying with :oops: You'd have to be pretty loyal to let her into your home. Unless their circle think he's innocent.

Imagine being the friends or family she's staying with :oops: You'd have to be pretty loyal to let her into your home. Unless their circle think he's innocent.
The thing she was suspected of can literally be as small as simply giving him an alibi
Essentially, they suspected her of believing that a crime had been committed and failing to tell someone

Obviously people have opinions on how good of a person you may be if you give someone an alibi or something of the like, but I think it's simple to say 'oh in her place I wouldn't have done it' when the reality is that you don't really know if you would have, or how their relationship worked
Some other people have said elsewhere that it would have probably been semi-normal for him to be home a bit later sometimes, to look a bit more stressed on some days and the like

Reactions: 7
The thing she was suspected of can literally be as small as simply giving him an alibi
Essentially, they suspected her of believing that a crime had been committed and failing to tell someone

Obviously people have opinions on how good of a person you may be if you give someone an alibi or something of the like, but I think it's simple to say 'oh in her place I wouldn't have done it' when the reality is that you don't really know if you would have, or how their relationship worked
Some other people have said elsewhere that it would have probably been semi-normal for him to be home a bit later sometimes, to look a bit more stressed on some days and the like
I've thought about this quite a bit and agree, it's really hard to say whether or not you'd do the same in her position knowing what's at stake.

I guess if it were my friend and her husband did something like that, I'm not sure I could totally turn my back on her either at her greatest time of need - unless I thought she had something to do with the murder directly.

Reactions: 8

She was arrested for assisting an offender if it was something like an alibi it would have been peverting the course of justice.

Posted this on previous thread-
Perverting the course of justice would be while being investigated, during police enquries, you lie to the police, give a false alibi for instance. Assisting an offender would be an act of assistance during the commission of the offence, which doesn't necessarily mean she was there during the alleged murder, but was (allegedly) aware that what she was doing was helping him to hide offences he had committed, like disposing of evidence, cleaning the car, for instance.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.