Real Life Crime and Murder #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to men getting away with murder I think the kidnap part of Sarah Everard’s case is going to make it much harder for him to get away with it, unless he goes down the her going with him willingly route why are you kidnapping a woman, theres obviously intent to harm there. Doesn't kidnap itself carry a life sentence in USA?

Part 3

My first time starting a new thread! Not sure if we do recaps on these?
Thanks for doing that, I’m not sure about the recap though?

Reactions: 4
I’ve just read that the Met have been referred to the independent police watchdog on 5 accounts.
1 being the way they dealt with the report of indecent exposure and another being the way they dealt with the case for the 2 days after she was reported missing. Very damning.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s a complete tit show for the Met. What is everyone thinking about the possibility of other bodies being found linked to him? I did think he was perhaps a serial killer but I’m not sure about the killer part now. Serial sex offender though yes.

Reactions: 17
It’s a complete tit show for the Met. What is everyone thinking about the possibility of other bodies being found linked to him? I did think he was perhaps a serial killer but I’m not sure about the killer part now. Serial sex offender though yes.
I just can't think of any other explanation for the continued search in that area unless they found further evidence of other victims...

Reactions: 6
Is anyone reading WS? The neighbour saying they are removing large objects from the property and his motorbike taken away in forensic vans 😩 also said there’s a big press presence so could be another announcement tonight.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I really worry he's destroyed all the evidence & they have nothing on him other than the dashcam footage...
Or they've found evidence linking him to other crimes.
Either way I think it's a very bad sign he has still not been charged even after they have identified her.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Stands for WebSleuths - online crime research community. I've been trying to follow them but find it all a bit intense. Their threads go REALLY quickly.
I kind of just scroll and read the parts that look interesting otherwise it’s a lot of repetitive comments.

What's WS?
Websleuths.com
apologies for the acronym they are massively overused on there and it does my head in trying to figure it out so I shouldn’t do it over here

Last edited:
I’ve just read that the Met have been referred to the independent police watchdog on 5 accounts.
1 being the way they dealt with the report of indecent exposure and another being the way they dealt with the case for the 2 days after she was reported missing. Very damning.
Do you know any details of how they treated the case at the beginning? I'm sure it's that they did sweet f all but just wondering if the specifics are known?

Reactions: 3
Is anyone reading WS? The neighbour saying they are removing large objects from the property and his motorbike taken away in forensic vans 😩 also said there’s a big press presence so could be another announcement tonight.
That guy Daryl Peagram on Twitter (who randomly seems to know everything way before everyone else) thinks there will be another announcement tonight too...

• Wow
ITV news just said they’re expecting an announcement from Scotland Yard shortly. Hopefully they’ve charged him!

Reactions: 6
Oh lord you'd nearly be scared about what they will come out with. Hopefully it is that they're charging him 🤞
I’m hoping that it is just that they’ve charged him and not anything more sinister to warrant two announcements in one day 😞

Reactions: 2
Following this case the past few days has left me feeling completely drained. When my husband came back from work I went up for a lie down and have only just woken up. Sounds daft but I think my body needed to shut down to process it all. I keep thinking about all the women I know who've been followed in the street, stalked, experienced dv, been assaulted, raped. It's basically every woman i know. Starting from when we're children. Cases like this give us a moment where we're "allowed" to talk about it for a few days but then it all goes quiet again and nothing changes. My Grandma who would be in her 90s now taught me how to escape if someone grabbed me from behind. I was about 8 or 9 at the time. I remember it seeming really funny at the time. Horseplaying about with her. Now in my 30s I look back and realise why she was teaching me that and it's utterly depressing 😔.
I really dread to think how many crimes WC has committed that haven't been reported or looked into properly. How many other women have "disappeared" and not been found over the decades. So desperately sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry to interrupt but I saw this earlier on Instagram and I just thought how true it was! I wasn't sure where else I could put it where people could carry on sharing it and spreading it... 2mins but worth the watch

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.