Real Life Crime and Murder #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlene downes parents are making headlines looking for the daughter 20 years on, They are disgusting people who shouldn’t have been allowed to have children , would love to think Charlene ran away and has a great life but i higher doubt it :(
have never heard of this case… what’s the story?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
have never heard of this case… what’s the story?
@Be More Pacific transcribed an old article which summarises her awful story. You can read here:

Her parents are absolutely bleeping disgraceful, I can't believe they have the audacity to do an appeal like that

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
For those who watched The Detectives….

Spoiler
I’ve just finished episode 3 & it says Cameron Brooksbank has died. Very little online but from what I can see it may have happened just 2 days ago & it was suicide.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Charlene downes parents are making headlines looking for the daughter 20 years on, They are disgusting people who shouldn’t have been allowed to have children , would love to think Charlene ran away and has a great life but i higher doubt it :(
Why are they disgusting? Do you know something the police don't?

For those who watched The Detectives….

Spoiler
I’ve just finished episode 3 & it says Cameron Brooksbank has died. Very little online but from what I can see it may have happened just 2 days ago & it was suicide.
Heartbreaking. RIP Cameron ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Oh the police know exactly what disgusting low lifes they are. We have discussed the sad case on Charlene many times on this thread.
Read the news article posted above. Its not pleasant.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Just watched the met on BBC, poor Agnes. Was a tough watch. Is the detectives on iplayer?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just watched the met on BBC, poor Agnes. Was a tough watch. Is the detectives on iplayer?
I watched that before bed last night and had to put a few Bluey episodes on afterwards because I was worried I'd have nightmares. What an awful man. That poor woman. RIP Agnes.

Reactions: 3
just watched the steven clarke documentary after it was recommended here. Wow, I don't know what to think. The parents are so odd, but I don't know if odd equates to evil. The way they celebrated when they were cleared of murder was so odd :sick: It was all about them and nothing about Steven according to them, all they cared about was clearing their name it seemed and to me it seemed they were relieved Steven was gone :(

Reactions: 6
No I’d never withhold information ,There’s a documentary on YouTube & I think someone has linked the news paper article , take a look for yourself :)

Reactions: 7
No I’d never withhold information ,There’s a documentary on YouTube & I think someone has linked the news paper article , take a look for yourself :)
Having googled said article and family. I wish I hadn't. Poor kid

Reactions: 6
There's a new long form podcast that has just come out today and is about Charlene. It's called real, 10 parter. Her home life was horrific. The host has also done deep dices into Claudia Lawrence, Jodi Jones and Stuart Lubbock.

Reactions: 11
I watched that before bed last night and had to put a few Bluey episodes on afterwards because I was worried I'd have nightmares. What an awful man. That poor woman. RIP Agnes.
Yeah it was so disturbing. What she must've went wrong. Hope he never gets out.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've just finished the OCG programme. The last typed update was extremely sad. It really hammers home how bloody unfair it was. He wasn't even involved with them. He was just being a decent person.

The DS Martin S looked haunted to me. I genuinely feel he needed to take some leave. I hope he was able to.

Reactions: 9
is it just called The Met? is it on iplayer? Ta
Yeah just The Met.
---
I've just finished the OCG programme. The last typed update was extremely sad. It really hammers home how bloody unfair it was. He wasn't even involved with them. He was just being a decent person.

The DS Martin S looked haunted to me. I genuinely feel he needed to take some leave. I hope he was able to.
I was left feeling quite disappointed about the lack of explanation about the unexpected arrest. Trying not to spoil it for people who haven't seen.

Reactions: 1
Was a surname reported for Agnes? ❤ I would be interested in reading about the case if there's any articles/reports. Thank you. x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.