Real Life Crime and Murder #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no this is so sad, for anyone who watched The Detectives. The young lad who had his hand cut off with the axe in Rochdale has taken his own life.
He was so brave bless him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
For those who watched The Detectives….

Spoiler
I’ve just finished episode 3 & it says Cameron Brooksbank has died. Very little online but from what I can see it may have happened just 2 days ago & it was suicide.

duck. That was such a kick in the teeth. Forget attempted murder (I know it was only convicted as wounding in the end) his life was ended the day he was attacked.

What a shocking series. Couldn’t believe the twists and turns and the sheer scale of criminality. They are basically the Rochdale mafia.

I’m also confused by the officer that was arrested and let off. All that evidence whitewashed?

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but haven’t read all about it,that women poisoner,is she mental or always been a wrongun.?
She's an oddball. Her and her husband were separated and she's killed 3 members of his family. He had previously been on deaths door with a mysterious 'stomach illness' which I guess we all now assume to be poisoning.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but haven’t read all about it,that women poisoner,is she mental or always been a wrongun.?
She's been charged for his attempted murder from years ago too. She's been at it for years! How he survived I do not know.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She's an oddball. Her and her husband were separated and she's killed 3 members of his family. He had previously been on deaths door with a mysterious 'stomach illness' which I guess we all now assume to be poisoning.
Thankyou,she does seem odd and weird.

@Be More Pacific transcribed an old article which summarises her awful story. You can read here:

Her parents are absolutely bleeping disgraceful, I can't believe they have the audacity to do an appeal like that
That is completely vile. Heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Re The Detectives, I wondered if the gang also had members infiltrating the force at a higher level who then intervened. I am aware this is verging into Line of Duty territory here.

Reactions: 8
Oh no this is so sad, for anyone who watched The Detectives. The young lad who had his hand cut off with the axe in Rochdale has taken his own life.
He was so brave bless him.
You could’ve put that under a spoiler for those who haven’t watched it yet 😩

Reactions: 3
You could’ve put that under a spoiler for those who haven’t watched it yet 😩
oh sorry 😞 - but this won’t detract from your viewing as to be honest that element is just the opener to the episode, the key focus is on the drug activity of the OCG as others have chatted about on here already.

Reactions: 6
Re The Detectives, I wondered if the gang also had members infiltrating the force at a higher level who then intervened. I am aware this is verging into Line of Duty territory here.
I wondered if it was that, or that she’d done some sort of deal with them to provide information in exchange for not being charged. Very odd!

Such an interesting watch. Cameron was so brave, as was the other guy who gave evidence against the gang.

Reactions: 3
oh sorry 😞 - but this won’t detract from your viewing as to be honest that element is just the opener to the episode, the key focus is on the drug activity of the OCG as others have chatted about on here already.
It’s fine I should learn to stay away from certain threads until I’ve actually watched the programme 😂

I wondered if it was that, or that she’d done some sort of deal with them to provide information in exchange for not being charged. Very odd!

Such an interesting watch. Cameron was so brave, as was the other guy who gave evidence against the gang.
I wondered if they'd proved she was under duress. There won't have been a deal because what she did is an instant dismissal. She kept her job so there will be more to it that we don't know.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.