Real Life Crime and Murder #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a female myself so I'm not being sexist and I don't think I'm being patronising because there are some stupid females who would happily date a criminal. Just look at levi belfield, he's allowed to get married when he's killed young women! I don't think young females should be allowed to work with certain offenders for their safety too. I never said oh all men must work with men in every single environment I just meant in a prison environment.

@Bread i agree with you he should have never been allowed to have the opportunity to have any sexual intercourse.
That’s crazy. There are many young and old females that do brilliant work with these men. The different dynamic between males and females can really work to resolve conflict and aid rehabilitation. Most females are professional, safe and are very capable.
He wasn’t ’allowed the opportunity’ to have sexual intercourse. He didn’t get permission. He and she broke the law. Male officers are not exempt from making the wrong choices either. They can be manipulated into breaking the law too.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.