Real Life Crime and Murder #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the way I am reading the DM report is that he’s spent a month already in prison and the judge could not impose a custodial sentence on him today but it’s back in court next week ?
It’s slightly confusing but it’s been a long week in my defence !

So the way I am reading the DM report is that he’s spent a month already in prison and the judge could not impose a custodial sentence on him today but it’s back in court next week ?
It’s slightly confusing but it’s been a long week in my defence !
Who’s this for?

Anyone read this? I mean she murdered a man but is complaining about her conditions...
Oh no! The vile murderer is not living in a 5 star hotel with a 5 star Michelin food service! The poor dear. 🙄

If only all prisons were like that so murderers et al actually regret their actions. Maybe it would also stop some crimes from actually happening in the first place. If only.

Reactions: 6
Sadly I agree and think he was deceased before then.
I don’t believe he could still be alive after all this time
I def think the parents are involved
The “he never came out of the toilets” story doesn’t was with me. Like anyone else would have just went in!

Reactions: 11
Argh I do wish Tattle would stop crashing 🤯....
I wrote a lengthy post re Jon Benet Ramsey case. One of the stranger points for me was that Patsy Ramsey was wearing the previous evening's clothes, so presumably something happened before she went to bed as you'd just grab a dressing gown in an emergency.
So why didn't she call an ambulance? I never went for the intruder theory, so it seems likely it was her brother and the parents covered up for him.

Reactions: 7
I wrote a lengthy post re Jon Benet Ramsey case. One of the stranger points for me was that Patsy Ramsey was wearing the previous evening's clothes, so presumably something happened before she went to bed as you'd just grab a dressing gown in an emergency.
So why didn't she call an ambulance? I never went for the intruder theory, so it seems likely it was her brother and the parents covered up for him.
Do you think we’ll ever find out the truth? I remember it being the first true crime thing that really fascinated me.

Reactions: 5
Mine crashes all the time, I just put it down to my phone being old (I read it on my mobile) but it’s happening to others? It gets really slow when I’m typing then it just goes blank and refreshes the page 🤔
---
Same, I would be terrified. I'm not surprised the victims are still feeling impacts of it, its traumatising.

His excuses are ridiculous too, what a horrible wanker.
I think it’s so cynical to claim mental health issues and suicidal thoughts. Instead of mitigation they should aggravate his punishment, how would one of those women feel if they had actually run him over and possibly killed him!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I swear their maid(?) had a blog which pointed out several things that left no doubt of it being done by one of the family. She was adamant Patsy did the cover-up, if not the murder itself, because there were things only Patsy would know about (like where an item was hidden in the laundry room).

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I swear their maid(?) had a blog which pointed out several things that left no doubt of it being done by one of the family. She was adamant Patsy did the cover-up, if not the murder itself, because there were things only Patsy would know about (like where an item was hidden in the laundry room).
The 'ransom' note was written on notepaper from the Ramsey house and an expert said the handwriting was similar to Patsy's. It seems likely Blake killed Jon Benet, Patsy covered up for him, maybe it was too late to save her so she didn't call an ambulance.

Reactions: 4
The 'ransom' note was written on notepaper from the Ramsey house and an expert said the handwriting was similar to Patsy's. It seems likely Blake killed Jon Benet, Patsy covered up for him, maybe it was too late to save her so she didn't call an ambulance.
That was the theory I always believed but apparently there’s dna that doesn’t match anyone in the family which now makes me wonder. But overall I still go with her brother done it and parents covered it up.

Reactions: 6
That was the theory I always believed but apparently there’s dna that doesn’t match anyone in the family which now makes me wonder. But overall I still go with her brother done it and parents covered it up.
It’s horrible to think about but I read that someone who has been abused is more likely to be a target for others so it’s not without the realms of possibility that she had strangers dna on her but was still murdered by the brother 😢

Her dad was allowing his friends to abuse her sexually….

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.